Jenny Sanford Purportedly Dating Clay BoardmanApril 16th, 2010 - 7:41 pm ICT by Pen Men At Work
April 16, 2010 (Pen Men at Work): South Carolina’s previous first lady, Jenny Sanford, whose divorce became authorized just last month, is in a relationship with Georgia businessman, Clay Boardman. This information was divulged by Sanford’s aide, Meg Milne, to ABC News.
Jenny Sanford bumped into Boardman when he was present at her dialogue at the College of Charleston on March 17. They were initiated to each other by the college’s president and mutual friend, George Benson.
Milne pronounced via e-mail that their first meeting subsequent to the introduction was a saunter on the seaside and the two have been increasingly seeing each other since then.
Boardman and Sanford have departed on a few occasions for dinners in Charleston, an approximately 20-minute drive from Sullivan’s Island. This is where Sanford now resides with her four sons. The two also were present at the Masters golf tournament in Augusta last week.
Boardman is the proprietor and president of the real estate holdings firm, Augusta Capital. Before, he was the chief executive of a handiness store and truck stop retail chain. Boardman is the custodian of a vacation home in Sullivan’s Island, in close proximity to Sanford’s house.
Sanford has stated that they have known each other only for a few weeks and are cautiously moving forward. She has divulged to the The Associated Press that they are progressing magnificently.
Sanford was pushed into the national limelight last year after her husband, South Carolina Governor Mark Sanford, confessed to an extramarital affair and expressed his never-ending love for his Argentine mistress, Maria Belen Chapur.
- Jenny Sanford is now dating Georgia businessman Clay Boardman - Apr 16, 2010
- Former South Carolina First Lady Jenny Sanford Finds Love Again? - Apr 16, 2010
- Mark Sanford's son said his extra-marital affair was "worse than Spitzer!" - Feb 01, 2010
- Governor Sanford's wife warned him not to travel to Argentina - Jun 27, 2009
- Ex Governor Mark Sanford pictured holidaying with 'soul mate' mistress - Jan 29, 2011
- Mark Sanford Joins Up With Mistress - May 15, 2010
- Mark Sanford's mistress revealed - Aug 19, 2009
- Jenny Sanford Breaks Silence Over The "Maria Belen Chapur" Fiasco - Aug 19, 2009
- South Carolina Governor Sanford admits to rekindling ties with Argentine girlfriend - May 13, 2010
- Mark Sanford Rediscovers Love In His Mistress, Calls Her To Be His "Soulmate" - May 15, 2010
- South Carolina Governor, Mark Sanford, Purportedly Witnessed His Argentine Mistress In Florida - May 13, 2010
- Governor Sanford's beautiful Argentine mistress identified as Maria Belen Chapur - Jun 26, 2009
- Searches For Maria Belen Chapur Pictures Still Rages On - Jul 01, 2009
- Mark Sanford's wife, sons to move out of Governor's residence - Aug 08, 2009
- Mark Sanford Met With Mistress Maria Belen Chapur Recently - May 13, 2010
Tags: abc news, chapur, close proximity, college of charleston, e mail, extramarital affair, friend george, george benson, governor mark sanford, maria belen, mark sanford, masters golf tournament, men at work, mistress maria, mutual friend, national limelight, pen men, retail chain, south carolina governor, south carolina governor mark sanford