Jennifer Lopez sues British pram firm for 3.5 mn poundsFebruary 27th, 2009 - 2:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 27(IANS) Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez is furious with British pram firm Silver Cross for using her photograph with her kids without her permission and is suing them for 3.5 mn pounds.
Jennifer and her singer husband Marc Anthony filed a trademark infringement lawsuit in a Los Angeles district court Wednesday, reports thesun.co.uk.
The actress, 38, said the firm showed her with twins Max and Emme in the advertisement for their brand stroller without her permission. Jennifer and Anthony accused the firm of tricking the public into thinking they “endorsed” it.
The couple want all money made by the company from the ad and also an injunction banning it from using their picture again.
- JLo likes sweet, good guys - Aug 15, 2012
- JLo, Anthony's day out - Aug 12, 2011
- Lopez denies adoption rumours - Mar 29, 2011
- Lopez couldn't bond with twins - May 08, 2012
- JLo, Anthony not to attend launch of clothing line - Aug 20, 2011
- Lopez still optimistic about love - Aug 03, 2011
- Lopez buys $18 million home - Sep 29, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez 'struggling to stay in shape post pregnancy' - Apr 04, 2011
- Ex-husband plans to sell J Lo's nude videos - Jun 05, 2011
- J-Lo's twin toddlers face camera for charity - Jan 20, 2011
- Jennifer Lopez & husband may have split because of Scientology - Aug 15, 2011
- Lopen finds love confusing - Jun 06, 2011
- Lopez reveals twins' nickname - Feb 15, 2012
- Lopez credits twins for saving her marriage - Jan 27, 2011
- JLo likely to quit 'American Idol' - Jun 26, 2011
Tags: actress jennifer lopez, advertisement, emme, husband marc, injunction, jennifer lopez, london feb, marc anthony, money, photograph, pram, silver cross, stroller, thesun, trademark infringement lawsuit, twins