Jennifer Aniston sacrifices junk food for rolesMarch 5th, 2009 - 10:25 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 5 (IANS) Former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston forces herself to endure a gruelling diet regime because she wouldn’t be able to find work if she gained weight, she claims.
Aniston admits she loves junk food but has to watch what she eats in order to maintain a super-svelte figure to avoid being out of job, reports contactmusic.com.
“I’m a realist. I know that if I eat nothing but burgers and chips, I’m not going to be hired for the parts I normally would. That might be fine one day, but not right now,” said the 40-year-old.
- Jennifer Aniston fears weight gain may leave her jobless - Mar 05, 2009
- Holly Madison Will Drop Pounds for 'Peepshow' - Jan 19, 2011
- JLo is in great shape, says Kimberley Walsh - Sep 07, 2011
- Aniston avoids junk food to stay slim - Jun 29, 2011
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- Malaria-stricken Cheryl Cole advised to cut junk food - Jul 15, 2010
- Jessie J hates junk food - Jul 25, 2012
- Katy Perry says being on a strict diet absolutely sucks - Jan 28, 2011
- Is Jennifer Aniston six months pregnant ? - Jan 19, 2012
- I love Yoga: Jennifer Aniston - Jul 11, 2011
- Dieting makes Eva Green depressed - May 04, 2012
- Jennifer Aniston scared of botox - Oct 26, 2009
- Aniston to attend Brangelina's wedding? - Apr 16, 2012
- Regular exercise keeps Aniston fit - Aug 13, 2010
- Katherine Jenkins vows to gain weight - May 23, 2012