Jenni-Lyn Watson’s Friends To Hold A Prayer ServiceNovember 28th, 2010 - 8:19 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Nov 28, (THAINDIAN NEWS) William Fitzpatrick, Onondaga County District Attorney declared yesterday that missing New York girl Jenni-Lyn Watson’s body has been found near Clay Central Park in North Syracuse. The police had been searching frantically for the missing girl since November 19 after her family lodged a complain that she disappeared from her home. Nicole Lyons, who studied with Jenni-Lyn Watson at Mercyhurst College in Erie, Pa., remembered her friend while giving an exclusive interview to a reputed media source.
The police has arrested Jenni-Lyn Watson’s ex-boyfriend Steven Pieper on charges of second degree murder. Devin Ruic, Jenni-Lyn Watson’s friend previously said that the missing New York girl told him that she feels somebody is following her. However, Nicole Lyons did not say anything about the matter. Nicole Lyons expressed her shock after hearing the death news and remembered her friend saying that Jenni-Lyn Watson was pure at her heart. Jenni-Lyn Watson and Nicole Lyons studied Dance Major together and they were roommates as well. She said that Jenni-Lyn Watson was a wonderful person and she never hurt anyone intentionally.
Nicole Lyons said that she was aware of Jenni-Lyn Watson’s on and off affairs with her boyfriends. She said that Jenni-Lyn Watson had gone to high school with her boyfriend but the New York girl broke up with him and they were not in talking terms. A reputed media source reported that Mercyhurst College authorities and the students will hold a candle vigil and a prayer service at Old Main’s Christ the King Chapel at 8:30 pm on Sunday. Tom Gamble, the president of Mercyhurst College expressed his condolences to her family and said that Jenni-Lyn Watson’s death is devastating to the whole college community.
- New York Police Still Searching For Missing Jenni-Lyn Watson - Nov 24, 2010
- Police Finds Jenni-Lyn Watson's Body, Ex-Boyfriend Taken Into Custody - Nov 28, 2010
- Jenni Lyn Watson's Autopsy To Be Conducted Today - Nov 30, 2010
- JWoWW Ready To Rule The Shore - Jul 30, 2010
- Is Scherzinger ready to dump Hamilton? - Jul 17, 2012
- Emma Watson Wants to Enjoy Her Life! - Oct 21, 2010
- Police find more victims of suspected Long Island serial killer - Apr 05, 2011
- Lawrence eats leftover food - Mar 08, 2012
- Emma Watson moves in with boyfriend at her dad's house - Aug 25, 2011
- Emma Watson to launch 'green' fashion line - Mar 06, 2011
- Busta Rhymes Sued For $250k After Assaulting Woman - Sep 18, 2010
- Missing teen found hiding in boyfriend's attic - Jul 01, 2010
- Judge blocks release of JWoww's nude pics - Jan 20, 2011
- Latest Episode Of "Jersey Shore" Appreciated By Viewers - Oct 08, 2010
- Watson parties at pole dancing club - Jul 14, 2011
Tags: candle vigil, christ the king, christ the king chapel, clay central, college authorities, county district attorney, death news, jenni, madhuri, media source, missing girl, new york girl, nicole lyons, north syracuse, onondaga county district attorney, prayer service, second degree murder, tom gamble, william fitzpatrick, wonderful person