Jay Leno hospitalisedApril 24th, 2009 - 12:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 24 (IANS) US chat show host Jay Leno has been hospitalised due to food poisioning and had to cancel the recording of his late night chat programme “The Tonight Show”.
Leno was supposed to chat with actor Ryan Reynolds Thursday on his show, but the shoot had to be cancelled after he was taken ill. He checked into a Los Angeles hospital, reported contactmusic.com.
Insiders suggest Leno was suffering from food poisoning. The health scare comes a month before the star ends his run as the host of “The Tonight Show” on May 19.
- Gomez rushed to hospital after complaining of nausea - Jun 11, 2011
- Jay Leno's back home after 24 hours in hospital - Apr 27, 2009
- I loved suit Gangwani made for me: Jay Leno (With Image) - May 30, 2012
- Kevin Eubanks to bid goodbye to 'The Tonight Show' - Feb 20, 2010
- What ails Jay Leno? - Apr 24, 2009
- Alanis Morissette And Souleye Get Married - Jun 08, 2010
- Kevin Eubanks Bids Farewell To "The Tonight Show" - May 29, 2010
- Sandra Bullock not pregnant - Sep 08, 2011
- Oprah Winfrey all set to interview Jay Leno - Jan 26, 2010
- Jay Leno hospitalized - Apr 24, 2009
- The Ratings Of 'The Tonight Show' Have Been Far From Impressive This Summer - Sep 07, 2010
- Gomez named ambassador of Seacrest's charity - Apr 22, 2012
- Jay Leno's Tonight Show's Ratings Plummets To Record Low - Sep 07, 2010
- US comedian Jay Leno sued over Golden Temple joke - Jan 26, 2012
- Teenagers hospitalised at Wiz Khalifa's gig - Aug 06, 2012