Jaipur bombing suspect a young man(Lead)May 15th, 2008 - 12:52 am ICT by admin
Jaipur, May 14 (IANS) The police here Wednesday evening released the sketch of a man of about 25 years of age, suspected to be involved in the serial terror bombings Tuesday that left at least 63 people killed. “The sketch was prepared after detailed investigations and questioning several people,” Rajasthan Director General of Police A.S. Gill said.
Jaipur Inspector General of Police Pankaj Singh told reporters: “We have prepared the sketch on the basis of a cycle vendor situated in the walled city area.”
Gill said, “We believe that the man had purchased six bicycles from a shop, called Shanti Traders, in Kishanpol area here.” All eight blasts had explosives planted in cycles, he said.
According to a police official, the suspect appeared to be 25-26 years old. He talks with a Bengali accent, has a wheatish complexion and combs his hair backwards, the police official said.
- Now, ID proof must to buy bicycles in Jaipur - Aug 03, 2012
- Jaipur blast suspect's sketch released - May 14, 2008
- Radhika Tanwar murder: Delhi Police releases sketch of suspect - Mar 09, 2011
- Sketches of three more Jaipur blast suspects released (Lead) - May 15, 2008
- Sketch of Dey's suspected killer released - Jun 14, 2011
- Sketches of three Ahmedabad bombing suspects released - Aug 06, 2008
- Pune blasts: Police still to identify perpetrators, detain four (Lead) - Aug 02, 2012
- Pedal your way to discovering the real India - Jan 09, 2012
- Sketches released of three more Jaipur blast suspects(Second Lead) - May 16, 2008
- Udaipur hotelier claims to have seen Jaipur Blast suspected terrorist - May 16, 2008
- Onion prices will dip by mid-January, say traders - Jan 03, 2011
- Jaipur bicycle shop owners grilled to trace terrorists - May 15, 2008
- Mumbai police chief denies his officer, Dey killing linked (Lead) - Jun 14, 2011
- Rs.50,000 reward for clues in parcelled woman case - Apr 13, 2011
- Cycling to work? Growing movement to tackle mobility crisis (Feature) - Mar 25, 2012