Jade Goody had begged mother to kill herApril 22nd, 2009 - 1:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 22 (IANS) Reality TV star Jade Goody had asked her mother to smother her with a pillow, but only after Mother’s Day.
Heartbroken Jackiey Budden admitted she considered helping her cancer-stricken daughter die but knew Goody’s new husband Jack Tweed would have been horrified, reports themirror.co.uk.
“We watched her slowly disintegrate. It was more heartbreaking than just seeing someone die,” said Jackiey.
“She wanted me to put a pillow over her head. I really didn’t want to see her go that way. I thought, I don’t want to have to put a pillow over her head and suffocate her without anyone knowing,” she added.
Goody died March 22.
- Goody begged mum to smother her with pillow - Apr 22, 2009
- Jade Goody's Mum Jackiey Budden Recalls Her Attempted Suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- Jade Goody's mum recalls her attempted suicide - Jan 10, 2011
- Jade Goody's mum marks daughter's first death anniversary - Mar 22, 2010
- Jack Tweed infuriates Jade Goody's family with book deal - Feb 28, 2011
- Jade Goody's mum sells teddy bears left on grave - Nov 08, 2010
- Jade Goody reunited with lost twins in heaven, says mum - Sep 16, 2009
- Jade Goody's mum talks about the pain of losing her daughter - Mar 30, 2009
- Jack Tweed had sex only three days after Jade Goody's funeral - Sep 24, 2009
- Jade Goody 'disgusted with Jack Tweed from beyond the grave' - Aug 03, 2009
- Goody's widower wants to be buried next to her - Apr 07, 2009
- Mom visits Jade Goody's grave with Christmas tree - Dec 25, 2009
- Critical Jade Goody gathers family, friends to bid adieu - Mar 05, 2009
- Jade Goody still hasnt told her kids shes dying - Mar 08, 2009
- Jade Goody mum's grave vigil - Dec 24, 2009