I’ve given Botox a try: Kylie MinogueApril 3rd, 2009 - 11:57 am ICT by IANS
London, April 3 (IANS) Pop princess Kylie Minogue has admitted to having Botox.
It follows years of speculation about her plump lips, wrinkle-free skin and limited crow’s feet, reported thesun.co.uk.
The 40-year-old Australian singer has confessed to having tried “most” things to stop herself ageing. But after battling cancer she says her body is now off limits to cosmetic jabs.
She told Elle magazine: “Why would I inject myself with Botox? It’s a poison.
“I understand what it’s all about… I’ve tried Botox, I’ve tried all. I’m preferring to be a lot more natural these days.”
- Nicole Kidman finally admits getting botox - Jan 13, 2011
- Kylie Minogue: I've had Botox - Apr 02, 2009
- Forever young - more men opting for Botox - Oct 25, 2010
- Botox jabs 'cause muscles to waste away into fat' - Dec 04, 2010
- Nicole Kidman admits to having Botox jabs - Jan 12, 2011
- Going for lip fillers was a mistake: Sarah Harding - May 10, 2011
- Botox can actually cause wrinkles - May 11, 2010
- Aniston tried Botox injection - Dec 16, 2011
- Nocedure-the better botox sans the telltale signs - Dec 29, 2010
- Beauty cream with bee stings in great demand - Dec 29, 2011
- Salma Hayek opens up about acne trouble - Apr 01, 2012
- Kylie Minogue stops botox treatment - Jun 15, 2010
- Here comes the - botox - bride - Jul 13, 2012
- Looking young with dermal fillers - Sep 13, 2011
- Kylie Minogue rubbishes plastic surgery claims - May 23, 2010