I’ve been imperfect father, Obama tells daughtersJune 20th, 2009 - 9:34 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 20(IANS) US President Barack Obama has written a letter for his daughters on the occasion of Father’s Day Sunday, saying that he could not be a perfect father.
“I know I have been an imperfect father. I know I have made mistakes,” said Obama in the letter that will be published in a magazine reported people.com
“I drove Michelle and newborn Malia home from the hospital nearly 11 years ago and I think about the pledge I made to her that I would give her what I never had. And that if I could be anything in life, I would be a good father,” he added.
Obama has two daughters Malia,10, and Sasha, eight.
- Obama's daughters find him embarrassing - Jan 14, 2012
- We have a missile crisis, Mrs Obama - Oct 15, 2011
- Michelle Obama sends stocks, sweet potatoes soaring - in style (Profile) - Nov 04, 2010
- How Obamas' daughters live a normal life - Nov 27, 2010
- Obama's Father's Day essay reveals his primary aim is to be a good dad - Jun 19, 2009
- Parents back Michelle Obama's 'Facebook ban on her daughters' - Feb 11, 2011
- Michelle Obama reveals daughter's party clothes left President gulping! - Apr 19, 2011
- Michelle Obama urges Brazilian youth to build friendships 'around the world' - Mar 20, 2011
- Michelle Obama attends Beyonce concert - May 27, 2012
- Beckham sends box of underwear to Obama - Jul 21, 2012
- Obama's daughters to do baby-sitting - Jul 24, 2010
- Obama bars daughters from Facebook - Dec 17, 2011
- Barack Obama - battling mystique and realpolitik (Profile) - Nov 04, 2010
- Michelle Obama wants to visit India again - Feb 02, 2011
- Stefani to host Obama fundraiser with Michelle - Jul 05, 2012