Its okay to have flings: Claudia SchifferMay 17th, 2008 - 1:19 pm ICT by admin
London, May 17 (IANS) German supermodel Claudia Schiffer, who is wedded to film producer Matthew Vaughan, says it is alright for people to have flings as long as the two are not married. She added that she would dump a man if he strayed and even a business partner who was playing away, thesun.co.uk reported.
On relationships, the diva said that there was “no substitute for love-making, not even buying shoes!”.
Schiffer, a mother of two, admits to being a “romantic” and is happy only “with a man” at her side. She said it doesn’t matter if men are not handsome as long as they are “intelligent, very masculine and sexy”.
Schiffer also believes Sean Connery is the sexiest man.
- Claudia Schiffer never fakes an orgasm - May 17, 2008
- Russian man claims that he is the father of Claudia Schiffer's child - Dec 15, 2011
- Supermodel Claudia makes fashion faux pas - Nov 05, 2010
- Vaughn not father of January Jones' unborn child - May 29, 2011
- Claudia Schiffer Has A Baby Girl - May 16, 2010
- Supermodel Claudia Schiffer gives birth to a daughter - May 16, 2010
- It's a baby girl for Claudia Schiffer, Matthew Vaughn - May 16, 2010
- I don't think I'm attractive: Mila Kunis - Jun 17, 2012
- Claudia Schiffer's clothing line to hit shops in 2011 - Sep 29, 2010
- Gaddafi 'using sexy daughter Aisha against Libya's rebels' - Mar 30, 2011
- Naomi Campbell opens up about career on catwalk - Sep 30, 2010
- Claudia Schiffer becomes mother for third time - May 16, 2010
- Sean Connery retired because he didn't want to play small roles: Michael Caine - May 21, 2010
- Kunis slept while shooting with Timberlake - Aug 06, 2011
- Paltrow offers Valentine's Day tips - Feb 12, 2012