It’s China, avoid cable car sexMay 5th, 2012 - 7:23 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, May 5 (IANS) Young lovers in China are being advised to refrain from getting intimate aboard cable cars near the Yao Mountain scenic spot in Henan province.
A warning board reading - “Be cautious, it is risky to conduct intimate behaviour aloft” - has been placed at the boarding port of the cable cars, China Daily reported Saturday.
The board was installed to warn young lovers, especially those born after the 1990s, not to get too intimate when riding the cable cars and thus avoid accidents.
The step followed a widely circulated online video of a young couple embracing each other and getting intimate on the cable car.
- 60 tourists trapped in cable cars in China - May 27, 2012
- 78 trapped in cable cars rescued in China (Lead) - May 27, 2012
- Gulmarg weaves its magic around tourists (With images) - Apr 03, 2011
- Astronomical observatory to come up in Tibet - Apr 13, 2012
- China plane crash victims to be compensated - Aug 31, 2010
- Visitors to ancient Shaolin temple decline - Feb 06, 2012
- Colombian city gets outdoor escalators - Dec 28, 2011
- 40,000-year-old site found in China - Mar 21, 2012
- Meaty parts please, says Sandhya Mridul - Jun 16, 2012
- Nearly 80 trapped in cable cars rescued - May 26, 2012
- Gulmarg's Gondola service resumes in Kashmir Valley - Nov 27, 2010
- China's star basketballer rules out London Olympics comeback - Sep 29, 2011
- Meghalaya mulls cable cars for Shillong's traffic woes - May 26, 2011
- Beijing hospital sued after patient dies - May 29, 2012
- Former NBA star Yao Ming eyeing film business - Jan 31, 2012