Italian woman Marianna seeks divorce after hubby brings mother on honeymoonJanuary 27th, 2011 - 1:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 27 (ANI): An Italian woman has filed for divorce from her husband of just one month after he brought along his mother on their honeymoon.
According to a foreign news agency, the 36-year-old woman’s lawyer said she was shocked to find her new mother-in-law at Rome’s Fiumicino airport all set to join her and her husband on their honeymoon to France in December.
The woman protested, but her husband of two days said he couldn’t leave his mother alone for health reasons, the Telegraph reported.
So when they returned from the honeymoon, the woman filed for divorce, citing an “excessive emotional attachment” between her future ex-husband and his mother. (ANI)
- Marianna seeks divorce after ma-in-law honeymoon - Jan 28, 2011
- Chinese woman kills mother-in-law, toddler - Sep 12, 2012
- Dubai woman sues ex-husband for 'inhumane sex' - May 06, 2011
- Jessica Simpson engaged to Eric Johnson after dating for just 7 months - Nov 15, 2010
- FBI finds girl 'kidnapped' by dad - Mar 16, 2012
- Now Pakistani men face revenge acid attacks from women - May 12, 2012
- Camille Grammer Calls Estranged Husband Kelsey Grammer A Cross-Dresser - Jan 14, 2011
- Whitney Houston sings at Mama Brown's funeral - Feb 02, 2011
- Schwarzenegger's wife files for divorce - Jul 02, 2011
- British kid flies to Rome without passport - Jul 25, 2012
- 99-year-old divorces wife for affair 60 years ago - Dec 30, 2011
- Jude love of my life, says Sadie Frost - Aug 02, 2011
- Dowry harassment law misused for extortion: Court - Oct 09, 2011
- Police officer shot dead in Islamabad - Oct 15, 2011
- Divorced women do care for ex-spouses in illness - Feb 11, 2011
Tags: divorce, emotional attachment, fiumicino airport, foreign news, health reasons, honeymoon, hubby, italian woman, lawyer, london jan, mother in law, new mother, news agency, old woman, rome, telegraph