Israeli victim saw Delhi bomberFebruary 14th, 2012 - 4:03 pm ICT by IANS
Tel Aviv, Feb 14 (IANS) The wife of an Israeli diplomat who survived an audacious bomb attack here has said she saw the motorcyclist who attached an explosive on her car, blowing it up.
Tal Yehoshua Koren, wife of Israel’s defence attache, told Israeli media that she remembers “seeing the motorcyclist who apparently threw something in the direction of the car”.
Koren suffered multiple injuries in the Monday attack in the heart of the Indian capital. The motorcyclist sped away after the attack. She spoke from her hospital bed in Delhi to the Hebrew newspaper Yediot Acharonot.
- Lucky that kids were not with me, says Israeli victim (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Thank God! My kids were not with me, says Israeli victim (Second Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Injured woman may be evacuated to Israel - Feb 14, 2012
- Injured Israeli woman stable - Feb 16, 2012
- Terrorist was 'very well trained', says India (Roundup) - Feb 14, 2012
- Injured Israeli woman leaves hospital - Feb 17, 2012
- We don't accept or deny Israelis allegations: Iran - Feb 15, 2012
- Diplomat attack: Iran refutes Israel's charge - May 31, 2012
- Israeli woman discharged, might have flown back (Lead) - Feb 17, 2012
- Injured Israeli embassy official recovering: Doctors - Feb 15, 2012
- Terrorist was 'very well trained', says Chidambaram (Second Lead) - Feb 14, 2012
- Israeli diplomat attack: Indian arrested - Mar 07, 2012
- Israeli diplomat attack: Indian 'journalist' arrested (Lead) - Mar 07, 2012
- Blast in Israeli embassy car: Kazmi's bail plea dismissed (Lead) - Apr 03, 2012
- Israeli diplomat's wife stable (Lead) - Feb 14, 2012