Israeli policeman shot dead in West BankJune 14th, 2010 - 6:23 pm ICT by IANS
Jerusalem, June 14 (IANS) An Israeli policeman died after being seriously wounded in a shooting incident near the West Bank city of Hebron Monday morning, a media report said.
Two other policemen were wounded, one seriously, spokesman Micky Rosenfeld told Xinhua. “It was a terror attack,” he said.
Unknown gunmen shot at a police car near Hebron, south of Jerusalem.
Earlier, a local source said that a policeman died during surgery at a hospital.
–Indo-Asian News service
- 14 dead in Iraq violence - Jan 25, 2012
- Two Israelis injured in West Bank attack - Sep 02, 2010
- Israeli police shoot dead Palestinian in East Jerusalem - Jun 11, 2010
- 4 Israelis killed in West Bank attack - Sep 01, 2010
- Israeli settlers legitimate targets: Hamas - Sep 04, 2010
- Dozens of Palestinians wounded in clashes with Israeli soldiers - Mar 31, 2012
- Three killed in Iraq violence - Jun 18, 2012
- Over 40 dead in Iraq violence - Aug 17, 2012
- Six killed in Iraq attacks - Jan 23, 2012
- Four Israelis killed in West Bank attack (Lead) - Sep 01, 2010
- One dead in Pakistan police check-post attack (Lead) - Jul 07, 2012
- 25 killed, over 170 wounded in Iraq attacks - Mar 20, 2012
- Briton Stabbed, U.S. Tourist Killed In Israel - Dec 20, 2010
- Israeli soldiers open fire after car fails to stop in the West Bank, killing 1 - Nov 11, 2011
- Seven killed in China landslide - Jun 30, 2012
Tags: asian news, city of hebron, gunmen, indo, israeli policeman, jerusalem, june 14, kv, monday morning, news service, police car, policemen, rosenfeld, spokesman, terror attack, vm, west bank, west bank city, xinhua