Is Your Mate Hiding Money? Some ObservationsJanuary 10th, 2011 - 8:32 pm ICT by GD
By Gina Gomez
Jan 10, (THAINDIAN NEWS) They say marriages are made in heaven. However, it is in the real world that the couple needs to adjust and live their life together. An important issue that might cause a problem in a couple is that saving and spending money. A partner might suspect the other by feeling that he/she is hiding money and not spending in the household chores. Jesse. B. Brown, the president of Krystal Investment Management told a reputed media source that it is possible to have two different accounts though it hard for a partner to keep a lie under wraps for wrong. You should keep your eyes open see if your mate is hiding money from you and spending it in some other place.
A recent survey shows that 75% of women have admitted to hiding money from their spouse compared to only 53% men. However, it is better not to draw any conclusion and suspect your mate without any valid clue or reason. Violet Woodhouse, a Newport Beach attorney says that it is better to calm down and look into the matter wisely than becoming paranoid. One of the easiest ways of knowing if your mate is hiding money is to check the other partner’s tax account. On the other hand, if your partner has a case crunch then also you can suspect him of hiding money from you.
If the joint account of you and your partner suddenly vanishes, then you can surely suspect that your partner is hiding money from you and spending it some other purposes. If you ask your partner about the money and he/ she becomes defensive about it, then there might be something wrong in the whole thing. Some other signs of hiding money can be tax cheating, unexplained monetary transactions by your partner, to specify a few.
- Wife's hugs, kisses reveal her love - Aug 12, 2012
- Know Few Top Marriage-Killing Money Issues To Avoid Joining Splitsvilla - Jan 13, 2011
- Canadian couple who won $11.2m lottery donate the money to charity - Nov 05, 2010
- 1 in 6 people stash away money from their partner in secret bank accounts - Oct 12, 2010
- How to revive romance in marriage? Take tips from experts! - Feb 12, 2012
- 30pc of Americans commit 'financial infidelity' - Jan 15, 2011
- For couples, 'perfect moment' of the day will be at 8:44pm - May 03, 2010
- Powerful fragrances work better in winter: Tom Ford - Dec 31, 2011
- Christina, Terius marriage over: Spokesperson - Jul 14, 2010
- Signs That Will Help You To Know When You Need Couples Counseling - Jan 15, 2011
- Wives very well know when you turn a deaf ear - Jun 21, 2011
- How to balance checking account - Dec 20, 2010
- Rows over money are the most likely cause of break-ups in UK - Jan 05, 2011
- Small mistake can lead to long delays in tax refunds - Jul 23, 2012
- Clooney learns from mistakes - Aug 12, 2011
Tags: clue, conclusion, crunch, gina gomez, hiding money, household chores, investment management, jesse b brown, marriages are made in heaven, mate, media source, monetary transactions, newport beach, real world, signs, spending money, violet woodhouse, wraps