Iran’s stealth fighter to fly in 2009: officialFebruary 4th, 2009 - 2:54 pm ICT by IANS
Tehran, Feb 4 (IANS) Iran’s new stealth fighter will make its maiden test flight by the end of summer 2009, the commander of the Iranian Air Force has said. Hassan Shah-Safi told reporters on the sidelines of a conference on military industrial research here that military experts are now working on the project, Mehr News reported.
He said the defence ministry will produce as many aircraft as needed.
He pointed out that Iran is currently attempting to increase the range of the air-to-air heat-seeking missile it has successfully tested.
- Iran holds air defence drills - Jul 12, 2012
- Indian-American engineer gets 32 years for selling secrets to China - Jan 25, 2011
- Iran starts aerial war game - Nov 19, 2011
- War games proved Iran's defence capability: Report - Nov 28, 2009
- Iran tests radar evading aircraft - Feb 08, 2010
- Russia to increase number of fighters in test flights - Feb 13, 2012
- Iran test-fires ballistic missiles - Jul 03, 2012
- Iran to put captured foreign drones on display - Dec 18, 2011
- Iran to hold missile drill - Jul 02, 2012
- Sukhoi T-50 stealth fighter undergoes trial - Aug 21, 2012
- China's stealth fighter based on US nighthawk - Jan 24, 2011
- Iran's Revolutionary Guards start military manoeuvres (Lead) - Nov 23, 2009
- Bodies of Turkish pilots killed in Syria shooting found - Jul 05, 2012
- Iran unveils surface-to-air missile - Sep 05, 2011
- Russian Air Force tests new missile - Jan 25, 2012