Iran ready to expand ties with North KoreaAugust 28th, 2012 - 12:02 am ICT by IANS
Tehran, Aug 27 (IANS) Iran is ready to increase its ties with North Korea in all fields, the Islamic country’s foreign minister has said.
Speaking while meeting his North Korean counterpart Pak Ui-chun here Sunday, Ali-Akbar Salehi said Iran was ready to expand bilateral relations with North Korea in all arenas, Xinhua reported.
According to Fars news agency, during the meeting held on the sidelines of the 16th Non-aligned Movement (NAM) summit in Tehran, Salehi referred to Iranian experience in fields such as economy, industry, commerce and agriculture, and expressed Tehran’s readiness for bilateral ties’ expansion with North Korea in all those sectors.
For his part, Pak underlined NAM’s role in resolving some international issues.
- Iran, North Korea call for expanded ties - Sep 01, 2012
- Iranian parliamentary delegation in Syria for talks - Aug 26, 2012
- Amid Western pressure, India, Iran seek closer economic ties (Roundup) - May 31, 2012
- Amid sanctions pressure, Iran to pitch for expanded India ties - May 30, 2012
- Expert-level NAM meeting kicks off in Tehran - Aug 26, 2012
- Iranian president calls up Manmohan Singh - May 18, 2012
- A tough balancing act awaits Manmohan Singh in Tehran - Jul 31, 2012
- Unilateral sanctions shouldn't impact legitimate trade with Iran: India (Lead) - May 31, 2012
- Sanctions will not impact trade with Iran, says India - May 31, 2012
- Iran-Russia ties key to 'regional, global peace' - Sep 02, 2012
- IAEA report on Parchin void of technical significance: Iran - Aug 31, 2012
- Iran ready for n-talks: Minister - Jan 18, 2012
- Iran to decide downed US drone's fate - Dec 18, 2011
- Iranian minister to visit India with NAM invite - May 25, 2012
- US downplays Manmohan Singh's visit to Iran - Aug 15, 2012
Tags: ali akbar, arenas, bilateral relations, bilateral ties, economy industry, foreign minister, industry commerce, iranian experience, islamic country, korean counterpart, nam summit, news agency, non aligned movement, north korea, salehi, sectors, sidelines, tehran, ui, xinhua