Iran ready for n-talks: MinisterJanuary 18th, 2012 - 10:10 pm ICT by IANS
Tehran, Jan 18 (IANS) Iran is ready for talks with the world powers on its nuclear programme, Foreign Minister Ali-Akbar Salehi said Wednesday.
Salehi said that Tehran was ready for talks despite the recent killing of an Iranian nuclear official.
Iran has accused the US, Britain and Israel of killing Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan in Tehran last week, Xinhua quoted the Press TV as saying.
Salehi said Iran is ready to resume talks with the US, Britain, China, France, Russia and Germany, countries involved in the negotiations.
- Iran ready to hold nuclear talks: Minister - Sep 09, 2012
- Remove sanction, Iran tells West - Apr 30, 2012
- Britain condemns killing of Iran n-scientist - Jan 12, 2012
- Iran blames Israel for killing nuclear staff (Lead) - Jan 11, 2012
- Iran hopeful over Baghdad n-talks: Minister - Apr 30, 2012
- Iran marks 33rd anniversary of Islamic Revolution - Feb 12, 2012
- Iran blames CIA for Iranian nuclear official's killing - Jan 16, 2012
- Iran wants n-talks in Istanbul - Mar 30, 2012
- Iran ready to talk with P5+1: Iran Foreign Ministry spokesman - Mar 02, 2011
- Clinton says diplomacy with Iran not infinite - Apr 05, 2012
- Iranian parliamentary delegation in Syria for talks - Aug 26, 2012
- 'Iran won't give in to western pressure' - Feb 12, 2012
- Obama, Netanyahu discuss Mideast situation - Jan 13, 2012
- Six-party n-talks 'positive'; Iran refuses meeting with US (Second Lead) - Apr 14, 2012
- Iran hopes for results from n-talks - Apr 04, 2012