Iran has a right to nuclear arms, say Tory Muslim forumNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:30 am ICT by admin
The group’s findings are a response to this summer’s report by the Tory National and International Security Policy Group chaired by new adviser, Dame Pauline Neville-Jones.
However, the way it addresses certain key issues will embarrass Cameron, says the paper.
The group says quite categorically that giving unqualified support to Israel is not in Britain’s interest, as this could damage Britain’s relationships with 15 billion Muslims worldwide, including those in Britain.
The group calls on the party to be more sympathetic towards Iran.
The forum works out of the Conservative headquarters in London. Lord Sheikh, a party donor who was given a peerage last year, is the chairman, while his wife works at the Tory headquarters. (ANI)
- Brit Muslims should think long-term future lies in UK: Minister - Apr 01, 2011
- Peerage for Indian tycoon who gave Tories 200,000 pounds - May 27, 2010
- If elected,Tories to crackdown on Islamic extremism - Sep 29, 2008
- UK faces serious 'online juhadist attacks' : Security Minister - Feb 02, 2011
- Iran seeking to build nuclear weapon: Cameron - Mar 07, 2012
- 'Gay marriage law may affect British royal family' - Mar 18, 2012
- Rupert Murdoch wants Boris to lead the Tories - Aug 01, 2012
- Cameron wants Muslim clerics in Lords - Apr 25, 2011
- Top terrorists smuggle fatwas out of British prisons - Nov 15, 2009
- Minister Commits Blunder By Carrying Liquids To Airport - Nov 08, 2010
- 600 mn pounds not enough for London Olympics security - Sep 10, 2010
- Britain asks US to ban online hate videos - Nov 03, 2010
- Beware of fraudsters when booking a holiday online - Jul 06, 2010
- 'Pay me 10,000 pounds for access to British PM' - Jan 15, 2012
- Anger over baby clothes glorifying terror groups, suicide bombers - Apr 11, 2011
Tags: adviser, embarrass, forum works, international security policy, iran, massive contribution, muslim forum, muslims, neville jones, nuclear arms, pauline, peerage, preachers, rejection, sheikh, sympathetic, tory, western civilisation, wife works