Iran condemns foreign intervention in SyriaOctober 5th, 2011 - 8:15 am ICT by IANS
Tehran, Oct 5 (IANS) Iran has condemned foreign countries’ intervention in Syria’s domestic affairs, Xinhua reported.
According to Iranian deputy foreign minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian, foreign intervention in Syrian domestic affairs will create crisis in the entire region .
“We believe that developments in Syria are completely different from developments in other regional countries because armed groups have been organised to infiltrate the people’s peaceful protests and mobilise the public opinion against the Syrian government,” said Amir-Abdollahian, the deputy foreign minister for Arab and African affairs was quoted by Press TV as saying in a report.
- Russia to attend meeting on Syria in Iran - Aug 09, 2012
- Iran vows support to Syrian leadership - Mar 31, 2012
- Iranian, Egyptian presidents discuss NAM objectives, region - Aug 30, 2012
- India listens in on Iran conference on Syria - Aug 09, 2012
- Iran denies Syria captives are elite guards - Aug 06, 2012
- Iran warns against foreign military intervention in Syria - Aug 04, 2012
- Iran stresses support to Syria - Aug 27, 2012
- 'Annan to visit Iran for Syria talks' - Apr 05, 2012
- India, US to brainstorm on Syria, Iran - Aug 16, 2012
- Iran renews support for Annan's Syria peace plan - Aug 01, 2012
- Iranian parliamentary delegation in Syria for talks - Aug 26, 2012
- Iran declines reports of arms supplies to Syria - Feb 26, 2012
- Annan to visit Iran next week on Syria - Apr 05, 2012
- US, Israel responsible for Syrian insecurity: Iran - Jul 20, 2012
- India, US discuss Syria, Iran - Aug 22, 2012