Indonesian hitmen offer services in blogsMarch 9th, 2012 - 12:09 pm ICT by IANS
Jakarta, March 9 (IANS/AKI) Most mafia members want to keep a low profile while conducting their illegal businesses. But that is not the case with some professional killers in Indonesia who have started advertising on blogs.
Unknown men, identifying themselves as “professional assassins”, openly offer their services through blogs like “pembunuh-bayaran.blogspot.com” and “hitmanindonesia.wordpress.com”.
The phrase “pembunuh bayaran” means professional assasin.
However, the latter website has been deactivated by Wordpress “for a violation”.
“I started this business three years ago… was easy… because of financial problems,” posted the author of pembunuh-bayaran.blogpost.com.
“I put up advertisements for my services, just for fun. But jobs did come to me,” he wrote.
The writer wrote a story about receiving his first task in May 2009 to kill a man who allegedly had an affair with the killer’s client’s wife.
“The target was a banker in Bandung (West Java),” he wrote. The client gave him a photograph of the target, an address and $550, he said.
“I was shaking when receiving that amount of money. I could’ve just run away after I took the money, I thought. But destiny said otherwise. I always keep my promises,” the killer wrote, without ending the story.
The author wrote another story about his second job — to kill a businessman in Banjarmasin, South Kalimantan, in June 2009.
“I told my client to cover all my expenses to go there, and I asked for a big amount of money — hoping that he would cancel the job, but apparently he was willing to pay the amount I demanded,” he wrote.
He said he had prepared two scenarios to kill his target — to poison him at a club or shoot him as he left the club.
“I put the poison in his drink and watched him from proper distance. Should he die, no one would think he died from poison — people might only think he had overdosed,” he said.
The victim died after consuming the poisoned drink. The assassin then called his client to ask for his money.
On the website’s profile, the author says he has withheld his contact information “for security reasons”.
“Just send your contact details and I will contact you immediately. I will do it my way, not like other websites that take orders,” he said.
National Police chief Gen. Timur Pradopo said police would take action against the website’s creators.
- Italian male movie star to change sex - Nov 24, 2011
- Berlusconi aide to act in porn movie - Aug 20, 2012
- Italian politician jumps to death - May 09, 2012
- Italian mafia boss held in Venezuela - Aug 29, 2012
- No sex if elected, promises Italian politician - Aug 21, 2012
- Italian teacher held for giving passing grades for sex - Jun 28, 2012
- Berlusconi to take over AC Milan from daughter - Feb 17, 2012
- Indonesia blocks 1 mn porn websites before Ramadan - Jul 18, 2012
- Italian sues wife's lover for causing moral damage - Mar 15, 2012
- Roma's American owner intends to acquire player from US - May 19, 2011
- Al-Qaeda English language magazine published - Oct 13, 2010
- Rapper says Berlusconi stole lyrics - Feb 23, 2012
- Indonesian MPs' sex tape leaked online - Apr 25, 2012
- Berlusconi to write memoir on his private life - Aug 24, 2011
- Italians won't buy used car from Balotelli, PM - Aug 07, 2012
Tags: amount of money, assassin, assassins, bandung, banjarmasin, businessman, destiny, hitmen, jakarta, low profile, mafia members, photograph, professional killers, promises, proper distance, scenarios, second job, south kalimantan, target, west java