Indian woman admitted torching hubbys genitals out of jealousy, Oz court toldJanuary 5th, 2009 - 3:29 pm ICT by ANI
Adelaide, Jan 5 (ANI): The wife of late Indian Satish Narayan, 47, whose genitals were set on fire, had confessed before her neighbours that she torched him due to jealousy, saying that his penis should belong to me, a South Australia court heard.
Rajini Narayan, 44, is said to have told her neighbours that the reason she set her husbands genitals on fire was because he was having an affair.
Prosecutors told Adelaide Magistrates Court that she should not be released on bail without an extensive psychological assessment.
She told neighbours my husband loves another woman, he hugs her, Adelaide Now quoted Lucy Boord, for the Crown, as saying.
(She said) Im a jealous wife, his penis should belong to me, I just wanted to burn his penis so it belongs to me and no one else.
(She said) Its just his penis I wanted to burn, I didn”t mean this to happen, Boord said.
Narayan had originally been charged with endangering life and arson offences over the incident at Unley in December, and as of January 5 Boord said the charges against Narayan had been upgraded to murder. (ANI)
- 'Penis-burning' Indian Australian wife on murder charge - Jan 22, 2010
- Oz Indian origin wife denies murdering hubby after setting fire to his genitals - Apr 12, 2010
- Woman denies setting fire to husband's genitals - Apr 12, 2010
- Indian Australian woman killed her husband by setting his penis on fire - Aug 28, 2009
- Adelaide Indian-origin woman who set husband's penis on fire to be tried for murder - Mar 13, 2010
- Indian woman who burnt hubbys genitals granted home bail by Oz court - Jan 09, 2009
- Women who set husband afire charged with murder - Jan 07, 2009
- Indian-origin woman cleared of murdering husband - Oct 13, 2010
- Woman tells court she set fire to his genitals - Sep 27, 2010
- Indian-origin wife 'wanted to purify cheating hubby's penis by burning it' - Oct 11, 2010
- Indian woman sets hubby's penis on fire to stop him from cheating - Sep 28, 2010
- Rajni Narayan confesses in court that she poured petrol over her husband - Sep 27, 2010
- Indian-origin wife found guilty of manslaughter after burning hubby's penis - Oct 13, 2010
- Indian-origin woman sets fire to husband to 'purify penis' - Oct 07, 2010
- Indian man whose genitals set on fire by wife dies Down Under - Dec 28, 2008