India to boost cooperation with Belarus in ITAugust 15th, 2012 - 1:11 pm ICT by IANS
Minsk, Aug 15 (IANS) Indian companies are willing to step up cooperation with Belarusian partners in the IT industry, said India’s Ambassador Manoj Bharti.
Some Indian companies see Belarus as an outsourcing territory for their software developments which they plan to sell to Europe, Manoj Bharti told the media.
He Indian embassy expects an increase in the number of offices of Indian IT-companies in Belarus, reported Xinhua.
He stressed that the Indian companies which came to Belarus were impressed by the level of training of Belarusian IT specialists.
“They appreciate it and they are sure Belarus is the right choice for joint partnerships.”
Belarusian-Indian training centre in Minsk was opened in 2011. It specializes in professional improvement of IT-specialists and professors from technical universities. More than 2,000 specialists have already undergone training there.
The centre has hired leading teachers from Belarus, India and other countries, specialists of major IT companies, educational and research centres. The training programme is based on most relevant global trends.
- Belarus embassy wraps up in Sweden - Aug 11, 2012
- EU decides to withdraw all envoys to Belarus (Lead, Changing Dateline) - Feb 29, 2012
- Russia to sell missile systems to Belarus - Apr 19, 2012
- Belarusian embassy in Kyrgyzstan attacked - Aug 29, 2012
- Belarus refuses to extradite brother of Kyrgyz ex-president - Sep 06, 2012
- Belarus to abolish death penalty after US: President - Dec 24, 2011
- Krishna in Belarus to strengthen bilateral ties - Sep 17, 2009
- Norway attacker took paramilitary training in Belarus - Jul 28, 2011
- Belarus denies selling weapons to Syria - Sep 21, 2012
- Belarus to test reusability of land near Chernobyl - Aug 05, 2011
- Russian embassy bomber jailed in Belarus - May 27, 2011
- Belarus tells EU, Polish envoys to leave - Feb 29, 2012
- Pallam Raju holds talks with Belarus Defence Minister in Minsk - Oct 26, 2009
- Russia, Belarus sign $10 bn nuke plant deal - Jul 18, 2012
- Belarus denies supplying weapons to Pakistani terrorists - Aug 11, 2011
Tags: ambassador, belarus, cooperation, europe, global trends, India, indian embassy, manoj, partnerships, professional improvement, professors, right choice, software developments, technical universities, training programme, xinhua