India move up one place to 146th in FIFA rankingsMay 6th, 2009 - 10:01 pm ICT by IANS
New Delhi, May 6 (IANS) India moved up one spot to the 146th place in the latest FIFA rankings released Wednesday.
India gained one spot without playing any international matches last month. India’s last international outing in January against Hong Kong, which they lost. India have 156 points and in Asia they are ranked 23rd among 46 Asian Football Confederation (AFC) members. India’s highest ranking this year has been 142 in January.
The top-10 in FIFA rankings remained unchanged with Euro champions Spain on top followed by Germany, the Netherlands in the second and third place.
- India drop 22 places to 160th in FIFA rankings - Sep 15, 2010
- Germany down Netherlands in football friendly, England beat Sweden - Nov 16, 2011
- We have to take one match at a time: Chettri - Mar 06, 2012
- India moves up seven places in FIFA rankings - Sep 02, 2009
- England rises to 3rd spot in FIFA rankings - Aug 08, 2012
- India drop nine places in FIFA rankings - Aug 05, 2009
- Ghana jumps in FIFA rankings - Jan 19, 2012
- Russian Premier League slips to 53rd slot - Jul 17, 2012
- AFC extends suspension against former president - Aug 20, 2012
- AFC extends suspension of former president - Aug 19, 2012
- Uruguay take second Place in FIFA rankings - Jun 06, 2012
- Indian football team to play Oman, Azerbaijan - Feb 03, 2012
- India bids for 2015 Club World Cup, U-17 World Cup in 2017 - Mar 09, 2012
- FIFA president Sepp Blatter in Nepal on 2-day trip - Mar 08, 2012
- Russia emerges champion, Kishan gets individual gold - Aug 19, 2012