Imran wants details of donations to earthquake victimsNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:54 am ICT by admin
Similarly, the entire nation extended their helping hand to their brethren in distress by providing them financial as well as material aid worth billions of rupees, he added.
Since not much had been done by the regime to rehabilitate the affected people, it could safely be construed that the massive relief money had been misappropriated, the Dawn quoted Khan, as saying.
He said millions of the affected continued to live in miseries in the quake-hit areas, and all the government claims regarding their rehabilitation had proved to be a mere fraud.
“It is ironic that Pervez Musharraf and his cronies have not spared even the relief money to utilise it to promoter their political interests; it is simply shameful,” Khan added. (ANI)
- Angelina's donation for floods surpasses Zardari's help - Aug 25, 2010
- Pak heading for "consensus government" to resolve political, economic crises - Apr 21, 2011
- Imran to lead 300 relief trucks 'caravan of hope' for flood affected people - Aug 28, 2010
- SBI gives Rs.1 crore for quake victims - Oct 07, 2011
- Imran Khan sees foreign involvement in Karachi violence - Dec 30, 2009
- Pakistan Peoples Party wants to advance Senate elections - Jan 06, 2012
- Imran Khan warns of march over drone killings - Jul 15, 2012
- Imran threatens to obstruct NATO supplies if Pak Govt doesn't stop US drone campaign - Mar 26, 2011
- Pak re-opens NATO supply route in Peshawar - Apr 25, 2011
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa govt. shuts down flood relief camps of terror outfits - Aug 23, 2010
- Imran backs flood relief efforts by 'terror outfits' in garb of Pak Islamic charities - Aug 23, 2010
- Pak Punjab Govt. involved in by-poll rigging: Imran - Jul 09, 2010
- More aid to Sikkim, will visit state soon: Mamata - Sep 19, 2011
- Himachal donates Rs.1.01 crore for Leh victims - Aug 27, 2010
- 35 injured, 64,500 affected in China quake (Second Lead) - Jul 01, 2012
Tags: brethren, construed, cronies, distress, donor agencies, earthquake victims, government claims, helping hand, imran, material aid, pervez musharraf, political interests, promoter, quake, rehabilitation, relief money, rupees, world governments, worth billions