I’m still close to Angelina Jolie, says ex-husbandSeptember 25th, 2008 - 9:21 pm ICT by IANS
London, Sep 25 (IANS) Actor-director Billy Bob Thornton says he is still close to his ex-wife Angelina Jolie, an actress, and that she is one of his best friends.Thornton and Jolie split in 2003 after three years of marriage. Thorton says he only remembers the positive aspects of their relationship and has the “utmost respect” for her, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“I have the utmost respect for Angelina. She is a very sweet person, very talented and one of my best friends in the world,” Thornton told parade.com.
The star’s comments look set to cause further tension between the “Lara Croft: Tomb Raider” star and her partner Brad Pitt, who have been plagued by rumours in recent weeks of their separation.
- Jolie praises Pitt as a 'real man' - Jun 01, 2011
- 'Tomb Raider' back on big screen - Mar 09, 2011
- Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton- The Past Is Buried - Dec 17, 2010
- Pitt buys Jolie shooting range as wedding gift - Sep 04, 2012
- I am very goofy: Angelina Jolie - Jul 24, 2010
- Brangelina confirm engagement - Apr 14, 2012
- Ex-husband Pitt congratulates Aniston on engagement - Aug 15, 2012
- Comparisons with Jolie scare Zoe Saldana - Aug 27, 2011
- 'Tomb Raider' inspired Jolie to adopt - Aug 23, 2011
- Marriage is a lovely thing: Jolie - Aug 26, 2010
- Pitt, Jolie quarrel over their burial space - Aug 02, 2009
- 'Jolie looked better as Lara Croft', says Alison Carroll - Sep 02, 2010
- Jolie wants to adopt more children - Jun 20, 2009
- How Jolie keeps her kids away from paparazzi - Jul 09, 2010
- Jolie not adopting fourth child - Feb 15, 2011