I’m scared of my wife: Jon Bon JoviApril 28th, 2009 - 12:24 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 28 (IANS) Rock star Jon Bon Jovi says he is terrified of his wife Dorothy Hurley and credits this fear with keeping their marriage alive for two decades.
The couple will celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary this year, reported contactmusic.com.
Explaining the secret to their happiness, the “Livin’ On a Prayer” singer said: “Let’s get that right here, right now. I’m afraid of my wife.”
“Trust me, she is the best. I am very happy,” he added.
- Jon Bon Jovi is scared of his wife! - Apr 28, 2009
- Bon Jovi's explosive past with Diane Lane to be made publlc in a new book - Sep 23, 2010
- I'd love to come to India again: Jon Bon Jovi (Interview) - Dec 24, 2010
- Bon Jovi opens homeless shelter - Apr 20, 2011
- Barlow's candle-light romance with wife - Jun 18, 2012
- Bon Jovi to star with De Niro in new movie - Jan 27, 2011
- Rihanna surprises at Bon Jovi's show - Nov 09, 2010
- At 47, Bon Jovi feels 18 - Jan 28, 2010
- Ava Sambora made her modeling debut at the LA Fashion Week - Mar 23, 2010
- Bon Jovi keeps playing after injuring calf muscle onstage - Jul 13, 2010
- Jon Bon Jovi Rocks On After Painful Injury On Stage! - Jul 12, 2010
- Bon Jovi's Performance Subdued By Rihanna In Madrid - Nov 08, 2010
- Bon Jovi creates new music to get over old creations - Jun 08, 2010
- My marriage is a miracle: Gwen Stefani - Sep 12, 2012
- Why Jon Bon Jovi dumped Diane Lane - Sep 15, 2010