Illegal immigrants are intentionally causing car accidents: McCainApril 21st, 2010 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Apr.21 (ANI): Senator John McCain has said that illegal immigrants are intentionally causing car accidents along state freeways.
Defending the tough new Arizona immigration bill against the possibility of racial profiling, McCain told Bill O’Reilly on his television show that while he’d be “very sorry” if a Hispanic person suffered the indignity of racial profiling, the law would punish illegal wrongdoers.
“It’s the people whose homes and property are being violated. It’s the drive-by that — the drivers of cars with illegals in it that are intentionally causing accidents on the freeway,” the New York Daily News quoted McCain, as saying.
McCain mentioned Robert Krantz, an Arizona cattle rancher who was recently gunned down with his dog. Police believe his killer was an illegal immigrant.
“The state of Arizona is acting and doing what they feel they need to do in light of the fact that the federal government is not fulfilling its fundamental responsibility to secure our borders,” McCain told O’Reilly.
“Look, our border is not secured. Our citizens are not safe,” he said. (ANI)
- Hillary Clinton says that Arizona's immigration law invites racial profiling - May 03, 2010
- Rachel Maddow takes on Bill O'Reilly yet again - Aug 09, 2010
- Illegal Aliens Called 'Drug Mules' By Arizona Governor, Controversy Sparks - Jun 28, 2010
- Meghan McCain speaks against Arizona's new immigration law - Apr 28, 2010
- John McCain talks about border security during his senate debate - Sep 27, 2010
- Arizona Governor criticized for her 'drug mule' comments - Jun 28, 2010
- US state enacts strict illegal immigration law - Apr 24, 2010
- O'Reilly's 'Muslims killed us on 9/11' remark prompts Whoopi to walk off - Oct 15, 2010
- Arizona Immigration Law 'an open invitation for racial profiling': U.S. professor - May 01, 2010
- Meghan McCain Attacks Arizonian Immigration Law - Apr 28, 2010
- Bill O'Reilly Calls Jennifer Aniston "Destructive to Our Society"; Keith Olberman Attacks - Aug 12, 2010
- J. D. Hayworth challenges John McCain in his reelection battle - Feb 16, 2010
- Rachel Maddow Makes Name for Self by Sparring With Bill O'Reilly - Aug 09, 2010
- Howard Dean Slams Fox News - Jul 26, 2010
- Sarah Palin finally acknowledges her 'mistakes' during 2008 vice-presidential campaign - Nov 21, 2009
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,