I will return to Pakistan on Oct 18 at any cost: BenazirNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:19 am ICT by admin
She said these elements posing real threat for her rather than Taliban commander Baitullah Mahsood. Some of retire military officers started jihad and having supporters in administration and intelligence, which is threatening.
Meanwhile, government has termed the allegations as baseless, The News reported.
Minister of State for Information Tariq Azeem said that al Qaeda is an enemy of government and tried to kill President Pervez Musharraf.
In such circumstances, no one can associate himself with these elements, he added.
Earlier, Benazir had rejected the government proposals of delaying her return and said that she is not afraid of anything.
Benzair termed this as an obstacle for democracy. (ANI)
- Bilawal pledges to return to Pakistan to lead PPP - Dec 15, 2010
- Zardari said Mehsud not behind Benazir's killing: WikiLeaks - Dec 04, 2010
- UN blames Musharraf regime for Bhutto killing (Roundup) - Apr 16, 2010
- Benazir killing probe almost complete: Gilani - Dec 28, 2011
- Musharraf charged with providing Baitullah with 'opportunity to murder Benazir' - Feb 12, 2011
- Did Benazir pay for seeking better ties with India? - Apr 16, 2010
- Bhutto case: US journalist becomes witness - Sep 10, 2011
- Anti-Terrorism Court issues arrest warrant for Musharraf in Benazir murder case - Feb 12, 2011
- Don't put yourself in the line of fire, Daily tells Musharraf - Apr 19, 2011
- Two police officers arrested in Bhutto murder case (Lead) - Dec 22, 2010
- Musharraf knew of plot to kill Benazir, reveals probe - Feb 10, 2011
- Zardari vows to be guarantor of Pakistan's better future - Dec 26, 2010
- Musharraf's supporters in global protests against arrest warrant in Benazir murder case - Feb 18, 2011
- Musharraf to defy Pak court's non-bailable arrest warrant in Benazir murder case - Feb 13, 2011
- UN blasts Musharraf government for Bhutto death (Lead) - Apr 16, 2010
Tags: al qaeda, allegations, azeem, benazir, democracy, elements, government proposals, jihad, military establishment, military officers, minister of state, obstacle, president pervez musharraf, taliban, talking to, tariq