‘I saw Diana’s eyes flicker open’, says witnessNovember 14th, 2007 - 2:28 am ICT by admin
“I noticed her open her eyes. I said to myself, ‘She is alive.’ “I turned to the driver and knew he was dead,” the Sun quoted him, as saying.
In the trial, another motorist, Jean-Pascale Payret testified that he and his future wife Severine heard a huge crash as soon as they crossed the tunnel.
Payret said that he thought that a bike passing them had caused the crash and was trying to escape.
“I thought the motorcycle could have been implied in the accident and the driver was trying to get away,” he said. (ANI)
- Chauffeur behind Princess Di's death was 'framed as a drunk driver' - May 20, 2010
- 'Princess Diana was murdered' - Jul 22, 2010
- Tony Blair 'worried for Princess Di' when she started dating Dodi Fayed - Sep 03, 2010
- 'Innocent' Princess Di's driver 'set up' by French authorities, claims book - Mar 15, 2010
- Di's death was not an accident, says leading lawyer - Sep 02, 2009
- `Princess Diana died as attempt to scare her went wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- Princess Di's driver's blood test 'wasn't verified' - Aug 09, 2010
- '500 pieces of crucial evidence withheld in Princess Diana inquest' - Aug 07, 2010
- 'Diana died after plan to frighten her into leaving lover went horribly wrong' - Mar 12, 2010
- Letter on Di's fears of being killed withheld by senior police officers - Sep 26, 2009
- Mohamed al-Fayed claims he torched Harrods' royal warrants - Aug 23, 2010
- New book tells story if Diana had not died in car crash - Jan 06, 2011
- Princess Di's comic book branded 'disgusting' over 'cruel' content - Nov 09, 2009
- 'Princess Di was killed to end romance with Dodi' - Mar 29, 2010
- Princess Diana, Dodi Fayed memorials to be removed from Harrods? - Aug 15, 2010