I did not assault Rihanna, says singer Chris BrownApril 7th, 2009 - 12:57 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 7 (IANS) Singer Chris Brown has pleaded not guilty to two felony charges after his alleged fight with ex-girlfriend Rihanna in February.
The R&B star showed up at Los Angeles County Court on April 6 with his lawyer Mark Geragos. He stood silent as Geragos quickly discussed the case with the judge, who set a preliminary hearing for April 29, reported contactmusic.com.
Brown was charged with two felonies - assault and making criminal threats.
Outside court, singer Rihanna’s attorney, Donald Etra, reiterated promises that his client will do “everything that the law requires her to do. She would be pleased if this was over quickly”.
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 29, 2011
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Rihanna may testify against Chris Brown, says her lawyer - May 29, 2009
- Chris Brown allowed to go near Rihanna now - Feb 23, 2011
- Chris Brown pleads not guilty to Rihanna-beating charges - Apr 07, 2009
- Chris Brown sentencing postponed - Aug 06, 2009
- Rihanna to testify at Chris Brown assault trial - May 29, 2009
- Rihanna 'agrees to reduce restraining order against ex Chris Brown' - Feb 11, 2011
- Chris Brown banned from Britain - Oct 08, 2011
- Chris Brown 'making progress' on probation - May 08, 2010
- Chris Brown sentenced for assaulting Rihanna - Aug 26, 2009
- Chris Brown to sue rapper Raz B? - May 30, 2012
- Chris Brown releases Don't Wake Me Up video - Jun 13, 2012
- Chris Brown is given sentence - Aug 05, 2009
- Chris Brown trying to push back assault case hearing - Jun 17, 2009
Tags: april 29, chris brown, contactmusic, criminal threats, donald etra, ex girlfriend, felonies, felony charges, lawyer mark geragos, london, los angeles county, los angeles county court, preliminary hearing, promises, rihanna, singer chris