Husband of mutilated Indian-origin woman charged with murderDecember 13th, 2009 - 12:16 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 12 (IANS) The estranged husband of an Indian-origin woman found lying with a severed hand in a London street has been charged with her murder.
Harpreet Aulakh, 31, was charged with murder after being re-arrested Friday by officers investigating the killing of mother-of-two Geeta Aulakh, 28.
A Metropolitan Police spokesman said two men aged 31 and 29 were arrested Friday and are in custody at north-west London police stations.
Geeta, a receptionist at an Asian radio station was found with severe head injuries and her hand chopped off in Greenford, west London, Nov 16.
Sher Singh, 18, of Southall, west London, was also charged with her murder last month. He has been remanded in custody and ordered to appear in court March 1, 2010.
- Indian husband of woman with chopped hand to appear in court - Dec 13, 2009
- Indian man appears in London court for wife's gruesome murder - Dec 15, 2009
- London teenager charged with murder of Geeta Aulakh - Nov 22, 2009
- Fourth man charged over murder of Indian origin woman in UK - Aug 15, 2010
- Husband charged with killing Brit Indian mother of two - Dec 13, 2009
- Fourth man charged with Indian-origin woman's murder - Aug 14, 2010
- Brit-Indian woman killed for daring to file divorce petition - Oct 19, 2010
- Hubby, three others to face trial over Brit-Indian Geeta Aulakh's mutilation murder - Oct 18, 2010
- 6 more arrested in Geeta Aulakh murder case, husband gets bail - Nov 19, 2009
- Teenager charged for mutilation murder of Brit Indian - Nov 22, 2009
- Brit Indian Sikh found guilty of wife's murder over her asking for divorce - Dec 03, 2010
- Indian-origin woman found on London street with severed hand, honour killing suspected (Lead) - Nov 18, 2009
- Indian woman killed, found on London street with severed hand - Nov 18, 2009
- Husband of mutilated Punjabi woman vows to catch her killer - Nov 20, 2009
- Family of murdered Brit Indian woman continues to live in nightmare - Nov 24, 2009
Tags: asian radio, aulakh, geeta, head injuries, indian origin, london police stations, london street, march 1, metropolitan police, north west london, police spokesman, radio station, receptionist, sher singh, two men