Hurley donates son’s photos for charity stampMarch 4th, 2009 - 10:43 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 4 (IANS) Models Elizabeth Hurley and Jasmine Guinness have donated family photos to be used on a new set of stamps to raise money for domestic violence charity Women’s Aid.
Hurley contributed to the cause with a picture of her six-year-old son Damien, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“The images I have chosen mean a lot to me as a mother and it is great that my photography can be used in a way that benefits others,” she said.
Said a Royal Mail spokesman: “This is the third year we have run this auction, having worked with Helena Christensen and Penny Lancaster in past years to raise considerable funds for Women’s Aid.”
“It has proved to be so popular that we invited Elizabeth and Jasmine to come on board for 2009 and are keen to raise as much money as possible for these worthwhile causes.”
The limited edition stamps will be sold on auction website eBay and the 10-day auction begins Wednesday.
- Liz Hurley Donates Photo of Her Son to Charity - Mar 05, 2009
- eBay bans the auction of date with Virgin Mary - Dec 07, 2011
- Bid For A lunch date with Big B! - Sep 29, 2010
- Grant, Hurley's friendship still strong - Sep 03, 2010
- Anderson to auction her car to raise funds - Jan 14, 2012
- Hurley dines with Warne - Mar 23, 2011
- Olympic Torch sold for over £150,000 on the auction site eBay - May 22, 2012
- Elizabeth Taylor auction raises over $150 mn - Dec 21, 2011
- Why pink is Liz Hurley's favourite colour - Oct 12, 2010
- Victoria Beckham to donate personal clothing for charity - Oct 02, 2010
- Helena Christensens special set of Mothers Day stamps - Feb 29, 2008
- Elizabeth Hurley creates world record - Oct 03, 2010
- Marisa Miller strips off to fight skin cancer - Dec 14, 2010
- Leann Rimes donates hats to charity - Nov 01, 2011
- Fan buys World Cup final Jabulani ball for 48,200 pounds on eBay - Jul 17, 2010
Tags: auction website, charity stamp, domestic violence, ebay, edition stamps, elizabeth hurley, family photos, helena christensen, Images, jasmine guinness, limited edition, london march, models, much money, penny lancaster, photography, royal mail, spokesman, worthwhile causes