Hunt for tent rapist in RussiaJuly 27th, 2012 - 6:09 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, July 27 (IANS) Police are searching for a man accused of raping women in forests throughout western Russia and recording the acts on video, reported RIA Novosti.
The man has allegedly made a series of videos throughout the Vladimir, Tver and Yaroslavl regions, in which he bound the women with ropes and chains in an effort to choke them into submission.
“He leads his victims for a long time through the woods, confusing the trail and searching for a quiet place. He then pitches a tent, where he assaults (his victim) sexually and films it on his cell phone,” read a statement released by the regional ministry of internal affairs.
Police have warned women to be cautious about walking in deserted places unaccompanied, especially at night.
- Russian PM to act in documentary film - Aug 02, 2011
- 'Free Pussy Riot' murder suspect held - Sep 01, 2012
- Police Releases Surveillance Video Of L.A. Tan Robbery, Suspect Might Be "Honeybee Killer" - Dec 16, 2010
- US marine held for raping minor girl in Italy - May 30, 2012
- Three die in Bahrain as police attack sleeping protesters (Lead) - Feb 17, 2011
- Serial killer faces trial in Moscow - May 23, 2012
- Oz man caught filming up women's skirts at train station - Feb 11, 2011
- 'We'll restore ice hocky team lost in plane crash' - Sep 09, 2011
- Canadian gay porn star held in Germany for murder - Jun 04, 2012
- Russian prisoner flees on hijacked chopper - Mar 23, 2012
- Norway attacker filmed his victims: Police - Aug 11, 2011
- Women raped by cab driver in south Delhi - Dec 13, 2011
- Uzbek gang held for rape, murder of 14 women - May 31, 2012
- 31 die, 12 survive in Russian plane crash (Second Lead) - Apr 02, 2012
- Yaroslavl ice hockey team wiped out in plane crash - Sep 08, 2011
Tags: acts, cell phone, chains, films, forests, long time, ministry of internal affairs, quiet place, raping women, rapist, regional ministry, ria novosti, ropes, russia moscow, submission, tent, tver, vladimir, western russia