Hot weather, strong alcohol, melting ice creams top bizarre holiday complaints list!September 17th, 2009 - 1:42 pm ICT by ANI
London, September 17 (ANI): Hot weather, strong alcohol and melting ice creams have topped a list of bizarre holiday complaints received from British holidaymakers in the last year by an online travel agent.According to Sunshine.co.uk, a British family expressed their distress at the sunny weather upon their arrival in Portugal, and complained that they were too “hot and sweaty” in their holiday clothes.
One man even said that holidaymakers travelling with plain black suitcases irritated him because they hindered his attempts to find his own plain black suitcase on the airport conveyor belt.
One woman complained that the sky was far too cloudy during her plane journey, and that it impeded the view for her and her children and spoilt their game of eye-spy.
Another woman, who made a trip to a local theme park, complained that the Log Flume ride made her feet wet, and the sun was so strong that her ice cream melted too quickly.
One couple complained that the children’s entertainment at their resort was so good that their children didn’t want to spend any time with them, while another couple claimed that the lunchtime cocktails at their resort were surprisingly strong, leaving them rather worse for wear during the afternoon.
“As much as we would like to guarantee that any problem will be dealt accordingly to prevent it from happening again, the weather, the alcohol being too strong, ice cream being too cold or planes flying too high are unfortunately completely out of our control,” the Telegraph quoted a spokesman for Sunshine.co.uk as saying. (ANI)
- Snowless Himachal not so inviting this New Year's eve? - Dec 30, 2011
- No hot dogs, pizza and ice cream for Britney Spears' tour crew - Apr 24, 2011
- Beyonce snacks on bananas with ketchup - Sep 12, 2011
- How to keep your skin glowing during monsoon - Jul 04, 2012
- Shane Warne's alter ego meets Kiwi Prime Minister in promotional video - Mar 28, 2011
- New guide tells holidaymakers about bizarre foreign laws - Jul 30, 2009
- Not just plum, Christmas has more flavours this season (With Recipes) - Dec 22, 2010
- Beer is no longer thirst quencher of Aussies - Feb 22, 2011
- Kashmir Valley reels under heat, humidity - Jun 27, 2011
- One fifth of Brits believe it 'never' rains in Africa - Sep 25, 2010
- Indian travellers are spoilt for choice - May 26, 2011
- Swami Vivekananda was fond of dal, American ice-cream: New biography - Apr 04, 2011
- No hot dogs, pizza for Britney - Apr 24, 2011
- Snoop Dogg's food joint? - Jul 02, 2011
- Men want girlfriends to cover up - Aug 15, 2010
Tags: british holidaymakers, cocktails, conveyor belt, eye spy, holiday clothes, holiday complaints, hot weather, lunchtime, melting ice, online travel agent, planes, s entertainment, september 17, spokesman, suitcase, suitcases, sunny weather, sunshine co, telegraph, theme park