Hong Kong teacher jailed for photographing semi-nude schoolgirlsJanuary 19th, 2010 - 11:43 am ICT by IANS
Hong Kong, Jan 19 (DPA) A Hong Kong secondary school teacher who took more than 1,600 semi-naked photographs of girls aged 11 to 15 began a four-year jail term Tuesday.
Henry Chan, 32, lured the girls to his home or to hotels after advertising online for models to pose for him, the city’s district court was told.
He photographed nine girls aged 11 to 15 between May and June, taking 1,615 images of them including topless shots. Chan fondled the girls’ breasts during the shoots, the court heard.
Chan paid the girls between 300 and 500 Hong Kong dollars ($38 to $64) after the photo sessions.
Chan was sentenced Monday to 49 months in prison after pleading guilty to 16 charges of indecent assault and child pornography.
- Hong Kong teacher accused of sex with 13-year-old pupil - Nov 20, 2009
- Big field for Indian Junior Open squash - Sep 05, 2011
- Briton gets 18 months in jail for molesting student - Apr 29, 2010
- Oz man first to be convicted in 'sexting' case involving nude 13-yr-old girl - Nov 01, 2010
- Hong Kong Open: Saina, Bhat, Gurusai Dutt in second round - Nov 16, 2011
- BBC presenter admits sex assaults on teenaged girls - Jan 14, 2012
- 20-year-old Australian arraigned in first 'sexting' case - Nov 01, 2010
- Judge forgives teen rapist, blames internet porn - Jul 03, 2012
- The worrying trend of 'sexting' - Mar 27, 2011
- Mahesh, Anaka in finals of Indian Open squash - Sep 09, 2011
- Briton clicks himself raping child, jailed - Aug 12, 2012
- Accused in 1992 Ajmer sex scandal case arrested - Jan 03, 2012
- Jail for woman who drugged daughter for sexual assault - Dec 23, 2009
- Teacher accused of rape used sex toys on victims - May 11, 2010
- Oz teenagers who engage in 'sexting' could land in jail - Mar 09, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,