Hollywood stars to race Grand Prix for charityMarch 11th, 2009 - 5:55 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 11 (IANS) Hollywood actors Keanu Reeves, Luke Wilson and Adrien Brody will compete in the 2009 Toyota Grand Prix in Long Beach, California, for charity.
The stars will race against celebrities, including Jon Hamm, model Tyson Beckford and actresses Raven-Symone and Mary Lynn Rajskub, star of US TV series “24″, at the April 18 event, reports contactmusic.com.
The winner will land a $15,000 (10,870 pounds) cheque for their chosen charity.
- Depp in Wes Anderson's film - Jul 18, 2012
- Raven Symone's Weight Loss Grabs Attention - Jan 08, 2011
- Radcliffe to play doctor in TV drama - May 02, 2012
- Adrien Brody to star in 'Detachment' - Aug 10, 2010
- Carla Bruni gives 32 takes for Woody Allen's next - Jul 29, 2010
- "Saturday Night Live" Hosts Jon Hamm, Rihanna - Oct 31, 2010
- Courtney Love Bids $ 17,000 To Go On A Date With Adrien Brody - Nov 11, 2010
- Sandra Bullock turns to Keanu Reeves for advice - Mar 20, 2010
- Carla Bruni Needed 35 Takes For One Scene In Woody Allen's Film - Jul 30, 2010
- Cooper, Copley ride a tank for 'The A-Team' premiere - Jun 09, 2010
- Wilde to be honoured at Maui Film Fest - May 19, 2011
- The following takes place between 5 pm and 6 pm: Fox cancels '24' - Mar 27, 2010
- I've a crush on Rihanna: Jessie J - Oct 18, 2011
- Jon Hamm to direct the premiere of 'Mad Men' Season 5 - May 27, 2011
- Mad Men star Jon Hamm confesses that he struggled with depression - Sep 23, 2010
Tags: actresses, adrien brody, celebrities, charity, hollywood, hollywood actors, hollywood stars, jon hamm, keanu reeves, london march, long beach california, luke wilson, march 11, mary lynn rajskub, raven symone, toyota, toyota grand prix, tv series 24, tyson beckford