Hitler ordered creation of Nazi UFOs to destroy London, New YorkApril 26th, 2011 - 1:22 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 26 (ANI): Top-secret Nazi archives have revealed that Adolf Hitler’s fantasy about creating a fleet of Nazi UFOs, capable of destroying London and New York, was in fact a reality.
The order came as Hitler’s armies retreated on all fronts, and one alleged site of production of the Nazi UFOs is a series of tunnels buried under the Jonas Valley in Thuringia, central Germany.
Under the command of SS General Hans Kammler, groups of slave labourers worked to bring the Fuhrer’s fantasies into existence.
German science mag PM revealed how “advanced” the programme was as scientists toiled in secret factories to produce the “wonder weapon” to win the war.
The magazine quoted eyewitnesses who saw a flying saucer marked with the German Iron Cross flying low over the Thames in 1944.
“America also treated the existence of the weapons seriously. Apparently that machine was capable on its maiden flight of travelling 2,000km,” the Sun quoted it as saying.
“The Germans had destroyed much of the paperwork of their activities but there are numerous hints that it did indeed exist,” it added.
The Nazi UFO project was driven by engineers Rudolf Schriever and Otto Habermohl and was based in Prague between 1941 and 1943.
Initially a Luftwaffe project, it eventually fell under the control of armaments minister Albert Speer before being taken over once again in 1944 by Kammler.
Joseph Andreas Epp, an engineer who served as a consultant to the Schriever-Habermohl project, claimed 15 prototypes were built. (ANI)
- Hitler tried to build flying saucers to attack London, New York - Apr 26, 2011
- Was Hitler's secret flying saucer going to attack London & New York? - Nov 18, 2010
- Did Hitler's 'secret UFOs' plan to attack London and New York? - Nov 18, 2010
- Were Hitler's Secret Flying Saucers Created to Bomb London and NY? - Nov 19, 2010
- Remains of Hitler's deputy to be destroyed - Jul 21, 2011
- British Legion's shameful visit to Hitler revealed after 75 years - Nov 01, 2010
- Revealed: French stained glass window depicting Hitler as King Herod - Jan 17, 2011
- Nazi soldiers given highly addictive crystal meth to fight longer, harder - Mar 31, 2011
- Nazis plotted 'to poison sausages, chocolate, coffee of Allies in event of loss' - Apr 04, 2011
- Hitler once spared the life of a Jew - his ex-officer - Jul 06, 2012
- The mutt who mimicked the Nazi salute and mocked Hitler - Jan 08, 2011
- Hiller dismissed his last SS adjutant over an irritating fly - Oct 30, 2009
- Hitler's base up for rent - Jan 19, 2012
- Hitler had a love child, says war soldier's diary - Mar 15, 2012
- Why did Adolf Hitler's deputy Rudolf Hess come to Britain? - Oct 26, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,