Hitler had shocking table manners and suffered flatulenceFebruary 18th, 2009 - 1:34 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 18 (ANI): Adolf Hitlers “shocking” table manners have been exposed, courtesy a top secret document, which reveals that the Nazi leader gorged on cake in his bunker and suffered from flatulence.
The secret intelligence report discovered during a house clearance outlines Hitlers terrible table manners, uncouth behaviour, cake-scoffing and flatulence problem, reports the Mirror.
Hitlers daily routine in his final days was recorded by a German officer, who kept a diary in the bunker, and then spilled the beans to a British agent.
The intimate profile of Hitler, which was dated three days after his death in 1945, says on the front: This must be destroyed within 48 hours. But the British agent who received it hid the papers at his home in the West Country.
The entries say: Hitler eats rapidly, mechanically, for him food is merely an indispensable means of subsistence
It is strictly forbidden to smoke in his presence as he seems to be very susceptible to laryngitis. He talks in a mellow baritone, without that raucous, unpleasant stridency of his public speeches.
At the table and in his speech he shows many facets of rather uncouth behaviour. He abstractedly bites his fingernails and his table manners are little short of shocking.
One entry reveals that Hitler ate prodigious amounts of cake which caused a slight digestive disorder. Another says: The rumours about his homosexuality were rumours and nothing more.
The document is expected to fetch 1,000 pounds at an auction at Ludlow in Shropshire on March 5. (ANI)
- FBI believed Hitler 'faked his own death with a bogus suicide' in 1945 - Apr 10, 2011
- British spy sang for Hitler with secret documents in her underwear - Sep 10, 2010
- Hitler's Viagra made from semen, young bulls - Feb 06, 2010
- US Secret Service agents visited Moscow strip club - Apr 28, 2012
- Sketch showing Hitler 'playing chess' with Lenin up for grabs - Apr 15, 2010
- Prostitution scandal: US Secret Service tries image repair (Lead) - Apr 28, 2012
- Sketches of Hitler's artist who erased name from files post war up for grabs - Apr 04, 2011
- Mahatma Gandhi's glasses, prayer book up for auction - Apr 02, 2012
- Revealed: RAF's bizarre plot to kidnap Hitler through his pilot - Jan 31, 2011
- Tom Jones's employment record discovered - Mar 09, 2010
- 30000 pounds for rare copy of Mein Kampf signed by Hitler - Apr 11, 2011
- Hitler enjoyed bread, marmalade for breakfast - Oct 29, 2010
- For sale: Nude sketch by Adolf Hitler - Feb 27, 2010
- 100-year-old picture of Hitler, Lenin playing chess emerges - Sep 04, 2009
- Hitler's base up for rent - Jan 19, 2012
Tags: adolf hitlers, baritone, digestive disorder, fingernails, flatulence problem, german officer, intelligence report, intimate profile, london feb, ludlow, nazi leader, prodigious amounts, public speeches, rumours, secret document, secret intelligence, shropshire, stridency, table manners, west country