Hilton’s brother sued by gas station employeeFebruary 6th, 2009 - 1:02 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, Feb 6 (IANS) A gas station employee has filed a lawsuit against the brother of socialite heiress Paris Hilton.According to tmz.com, the employee Fernando Mendoza Tellez claims that he suffered injuries during Barron Hilton’s drunken driving.
Tellez claims he was struck by the Mercedes Benz at the gas station almost a year ago. It reportedly occurred at 8.30 a.m.
Barron was allegedly drunk and was driving on the wrong side on the Pacific Coast Highway. He then entered the gas station and drove wildly in circles.
- Paris Hilton's brother sued by gas-station employee over 2008 DUI ride injuries - Feb 06, 2009
- Hilton embroiled in $35mn hair extension lawsuit - Aug 12, 2010
- Paris Hilton's brother arrested on DUI charges - Feb 13, 2008
- Paris Hilton's brother under arrest - Jul 28, 2012
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Spears settles paparazzi lawsuit - Oct 22, 2009
- Cyrus hospitalised with knife cut - Apr 18, 2012
- Hilton plans to become house DJ - Sep 09, 2011
- Khloe Kardashian in legal trouble - Dec 04, 2011
- Reinhardt threatens legal action over sex tape rumour - Dec 25, 2010
- Police detain intruder at Paris Hilton's L.A. home - Oct 13, 2010
- Hilton's beau gifts her super-car on birthday - Feb 17, 2011
- 81-year-old woman sues VH1 - Mar 15, 2009
- Paris Hilton settles lawsuit with Hallmark - Sep 28, 2010
- Hilary Duff's hubby slapped with lawsuit - Oct 05, 2010