Hilary Swank undergoes minor operationSeptember 18th, 2008 - 10:26 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Sep 18 (IANS) Hollywood actress Hilary Swank underwent a minor operation to have a small growth removed.The actress is now recovering at her home, reports contactmusic.com.
“Hilary was experiencing some discomfort and went to see her doctor, who prescribed an immediate course of action which included a brief hospitalisation to remove a small, benign growth,” said her manager, Jason Weinberg.
Weinberg also confirmed Swank’s treatment was a success and added: “There are no continuing health issues, with the exception of some short-term rest and recuperation.”
Swank is a two-time Academy Award-winner for movies “Boys Don’t Cry” (1999) and “Million Dollar Baby” (2004).
- Hilary Swank attracted to underdog roles - Dec 19, 2010
- Lily Allen to get wisdom teeth removed - Jan 18, 2011
- Swank regrets attending Chechen Republic President's party - Oct 14, 2011
- Hilary Swank's Unshaved Armpit Revealed At Hollywood Party - Oct 21, 2010
- Hilary Swank to design 'athleisure' apparel - Dec 25, 2010
- Hilary Swank to star in 'Shrapnel' - Jul 22, 2011
- Hilary Swank adopts dog - Sep 06, 2011
- India has a special place in my heart: Swank - Jun 26, 2011
- Miller to star in 'New Year's Eve' - Jan 07, 2011
- Hilary Swank sues home-audio firm - May 15, 2012
- Hilary Swank splits from beau - Aug 23, 2012
- Hilary Swank surprised by success - Jan 02, 2011
- Hilary Swank in awe of Clint Eastwood - Nov 01, 2010
- Michelle Williams bags role in 'Oz: The Great And Powerful' - May 19, 2011
- Sarah Jessica Parker to star in 'New Year's Eve' - Dec 17, 2010