Heres whats stopping Beckinsale from joining the yummy-mummy brigade againJune 7th, 2008 - 1:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 7 (ANI): Kate Beckinsale is reluctant to add another child to the her family right now, for she already has the perfect set-up with ex Michael Sheen, their daughter Lily and husband Len Wiseman.
Beckinsale and her director Wiseman, get along really well with Lilys father Sheen that shes a bit apprehensive that another baby could ruin the equation.
I dont know. Were such a merry little bunch as we are. Maybe I will at some point but I feel I have everything I want, the Daily Express quoted her, as saying.
Plus, she already has all she wants in her six-year-old.
Lily is the perfect child. She is really so much fun and shes into the same things as me. What would I do if I got one that was a science genius?” Beckinsale said.
I am my mum and dads only child so I dont really have the mindset for more children, even though I have a step-family. (ANI)
- Beckinsale worried about daughter's future boyfriends - Jul 23, 2012
- Beckinsale won't mind doing a nude scene - Dec 11, 2011
- Beckinsale's daughter not affected by her stardom - Aug 30, 2012
- Beckinsale's dressing hassles - Dec 22, 2011
- Love scenes more awkward for Colin: Beckinsale - Aug 21, 2012
- Beckinsale is the director at home! - Aug 05, 2012
- Beckinsale's hairstyle dilemma - Sep 14, 2009
- Beckinsale can't change hairstyle, courtesy daughter - Sep 13, 2009
- Beckinsale wants to return to romantic comedies - Jul 09, 2012
- Acting is exhausting: Kate Beckinsale - Aug 08, 2012
- Kate Beckinsale Goes Blonde - Jan 19, 2011
- Beckinsale, a careful mother - Jul 26, 2012
- Biel was nervous about punching Beckinsale - Jun 28, 2012
- Beckinsale dislikes portraying weak women - Jul 31, 2012
- Beckinsale denies starring in fourth 'Underworld' movie - Sep 09, 2009