Heidi Klum plays matchmaker to Tim GunnMay 1st, 2009 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 1 (IANS) Supermodel Heidi Klum is trying to find Tim Gunn a date after he confessed in a recent interview that he’s been single for 26 years.
Gunn, host of the reality show “Project Runway”, said he has been too busy for romance and now Klum is keen to play matchmaker, reported imdb.com.
“If it was up to me, he would already be hooked up,” said Klum.
“I have a lot of friends who really fancy him and they’re really fantastic matches because I think I have a really good eye for that but he’s so focussed on what he does,” she added.
- Seal loves Klum's costumes - Nov 27, 2011
- Klum, Seal keen to adopt - Nov 26, 2011
- I don't use 'potty words' in front of my kids: Heidi Klum - Jan 27, 2011
- Philip Treacy 'Hat Challenge' Bamboozles Designers On 'Project Runway' - Aug 20, 2010
- TomKat branded 'sick' for dressing daughter Suri in heels - Sep 09, 2010
- Chung to host fashion reality show - Aug 25, 2011
- Heidi Klum slams fashion designer for calling her fat - Feb 17, 2009
- Heidi Klum to launch two maternity clothes lines - Jan 07, 2010
- Heidi Klum 'to host unscripted kids show on Lifetime' - Oct 13, 2010
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Perfume completes an outfit, says Klum - Dec 08, 2011
- Heidi Klum still fuming over nude bedroom photo scandal - Apr 30, 2010
- Heidi Klum, Seal to become relationship counsellors - Jun 04, 2010
- Bening keen to reprise lesbian role - Dec 20, 2010
- Dating site believes that couple who look-alike find perfect love - Mar 25, 2011