Heavy snowfall in Pakistan provinceFebruary 4th, 2012 - 4:02 pm ICT by IANS
Islamabad, Feb 4 (IANS) The Murree region in Pakistan’s Punjab province has witnessed heavy snowfall.
A bus carrying girl students was stuck in snow on the Murree-Bhurban road Friday. Efforts were on late Friday to get the vehicle back on track, the daily Dawn reported.
A good number of tourists reached Murree Thursday to witness snowfall, after the Met office’s earlier forecast. Murree is a hill station near Islamabad.
- Tourists stranded as snow covers Pakistan hill town - Feb 05, 2012
- Heavy snow in Himachal, tourists stuck (Lead) - Jan 09, 2012
- Shimla gets season's first snowfall - Jan 04, 2012
- Himachal towns get snow after 35 years (Lead) - Jan 07, 2012
- Tourists rescued from Himachal hills - Jan 05, 2012
- More snow in Shimla, Manali (Lead) - Jan 05, 2012
- Snowfall drapes Dharamsala, Shimla in white - Jan 07, 2012
- Himachal shivers, Shimla sees coldest night of season - Jan 16, 2011
- More snow, Shimla records season's lowest temperature - Jan 09, 2012
- Heavy snowfall traps tourists in Kullu - Dec 31, 2010
- Himachal shivers, taps freeze in Shimla (Lead) - Jan 16, 2011
- Hills near Shimla get season's first snowfall - Dec 29, 2010
- Traffic restored on Jammu-Srinagar highway - Dec 09, 2011
- Severe cold in Himachal, snowfall disrupts flights (Lead) - Jan 15, 2011
- More snowfall in Shimla, upper Manali - Jan 14, 2011