Heather Mills wishes Maccas three girlfriends best of luckApril 12th, 2008 - 1:19 pm ICT by admin
London, April 12 (ANI): Heather Mills has launched a taunting attack on ex-husband Sir Paul McCartney, wishing him luck with his three girlfriends.
In her first television interview since winning a 24.3million-pound divorce settlement, the former model accused the veteran singer of having three girlfriends.
I think hes got three different girlfriends, hasnt he? I wish all the girls the best of luck. Better them than me! The Sun quoted her, as telling GMTV.
Mills latest TV rant comes after recent reports claimed the ex-Beatle was dating US heiress Nancy Shevell, actress Rosanna Arquette and horse trainer Tanya Larrigan.
In her hard-hitting TV chat, Mills also claimed that many people compared her battle with the ex-Beatle to David and Goliath and that she was respected for fighting the Establishment.
She also revealed why she chucked water over Maccas lawyer Fiona Shackleton in court during her divorce battle.
Mills said the gesture came after Shackleton, 51, provoked her with a whisper.
The trial finished, I was thanked by the judge, and that was the end of that. I went back to the court and Pauls lawyers and him argued to have all my daughters private information and our private information on this one-sided judgment, she said
And Mrs Shackleton said something under her breath so I cleansed and baptised her. I thought she looked fantastic I thought it did her the world of good, she added.
Thus, Heather boasted, she has even been offered a new job as a makeover guru to create new looks for women with the wet-look hairdo.
Ive been offered lots of jobs for creating re-looks for women of her age with those kind of hairdos. So I have no regrets, she said. (ANI)
- Nancy Shevell's wedding dress designed by Stella McCartney - Oct 10, 2011
- Heather Mills 'lied about abuse by Paul McCartney' - Mar 02, 2011
- Heather Mills hospitalized after skiing accident - May 13, 2011
- Heather Mills considering adoption - May 26, 2010
- Heather Mills gives Macca's new love her 'blessings' - Apr 12, 2009
- Heather Mills says 'losing leg was 20 times easier than losing Macca' - Jul 26, 2010
- Paul McCartney all set to marry Nancy Shevell - Sep 16, 2011
- Macca has great taste in women, says ex-wife Heather Mills - Jan 26, 2009
- Heather Mills says Macca chased her for months - Feb 03, 2010
- How Heather Mills tortured her ex-nanny with her diva-like demands - Mar 30, 2010
- Paul McCartney: Divorce was a dark place - Jan 28, 2009
- Heather Mills to sell New York home - Feb 20, 2011
- Paul McCartney, Nancy Shevell engaged? - May 10, 2009
- Heather Mills vows never to marry again - Feb 09, 2010
- Nancy Shevell not marrying Macca - Jan 27, 2009
Tags: actress rosanna arquette, beatle, david and goliath, divorce battle, divorce settlement, first television, former model, hairdo, hairdos, heather mills, heiress, horse trainer, latest tv, rosanna arquette, shackleton, sir paul, taunting attack, television interview, veteran singer, wet look