Headless bodies of four women found in HondurasSeptember 4th, 2012 - 12:21 pm ICT by IANS
Tegucigalpa, Sep 4 (IANS/EFE) Five headless bodies, including those of four young women, were found over the weekend in the Caribbean port city of La Ceiba, a Honduran National Police spokesperson said.
The bodies were found in trash bags Saturday in a street in Rio Viejo, a community located near the Cangrejal River in La Ceiba, National Police spokesperson Jose Lainez said.
The unidentified victims, who range in age from 16 to 22, were beheaded, the police spokesperson said.
“When we got to the area, we confirmed that they were human bodies that had been dumped in the trash bags,” Lainez said.
- Assailants kill two wounded men at Honduran hospital - Sep 15, 2011
- Five headless bodies found in Mexican city - May 04, 2011
- TV personality slain in Honduras - Apr 24, 2012
- Honduran police find burnt aircraft - Dec 20, 2011
- Journalist slain in Honduras - Dec 07, 2011
- Cocaine found on submarine in Honduran waters - Jul 30, 2011
- Journalist shot dead in Honduras - Mar 16, 2010
- 24 die after drinking hooch in Honduras - Jul 11, 2012
- Five dismembered bodies found in Mexico - Sep 22, 2010
- Two held for murder of Honduran journalist - May 19, 2012
- Kids among eight hacked to death in Honduras - Jan 12, 2012
- Seven tonnes of cocaine found in submarine - Jul 31, 2011
- Four bodies dumped on side of Mexican highway - Mar 12, 2012
- Honduran army admits theft of grenade launchers - Feb 09, 2012
- Latin America's largest garbage dump closes (Lead) - Jun 04, 2012