Hate preacher vows to establish Sharia law across EuropeJanuary 24th, 2010 - 5:07 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 24 (ANI): Radical hate preacher Anjem Choudary has vowed to send out former Islam4UK devotees to establish Sharia law across Europe.
Following a recent ban by Home Secretary Alan Johnson, Choudary says his followers are already starting to move to the continent in a bid to spread their hardline Islamist message.
The London-based cleric says Muslims have a duty to “Call for Sharia” wherever they can in the world, the Daily Star reports.
Speaking of his former Islam4UK supporters, Choudary added: “At the end of the day there is no prohibition for anyone to set up new organisations or platforms calling for something peaceful.
“As long as they are not doing anything illegal under the Terrorism Act. We are most interested in establishing the Sharia in France and Rome. We need to go to Rome and raise a banner saying the Day of Judgment will come when the Muslims take Rome. We will definitely conquer Rome one day,” the paper quoted him, as saying.
Choudary also spoke of taking Sharia law to Austria, Switzerland, Spain and Germany. (ANI)
- Islamic Sharia law zones set up across Britain - Jul 28, 2011
- UK hate preacher wants to rename Buckingham Palace Buckingham Masjid! - Oct 29, 2009
- Brit Muslim cleric warns royal wedding 'prime target' of al-Qaeda, aspiring 'jihadis' - Apr 26, 2011
- 'London Taliban' sharia law to target women and homosexuals - Apr 18, 2011
- France puts burqua ban into effect - Apr 11, 2011
- Radical UK Muslims' secret conference scrapped following cops' intervention - Nov 29, 2010
- 7/7-attack anniversary: Muslim hate cleric warns UK of more terror attacks - Jul 06, 2010
- British extremist to lead pro-Islam demonstration outside White House - Feb 21, 2011
- Brit hate cleric tells Queen to turn Muslim and ensure her place in paradise! - Oct 19, 2009
- UK Islamic hate preacher Choudary to be given Channel 4 slot - Nov 28, 2010
- Cheryl Cole in danger after Afghanistan visit? - Sep 18, 2011
- British Muslims arrested in France burqa ban protest - Apr 11, 2011
- Islamic group launches poster campaign against Christmas - Dec 24, 2010
- Hate preacher Anjem Choudary warns UK of another 7/7 type attack after Laden's death - May 03, 2011
- 187,000 Facebookers oppose Islamist march through British town - Jan 04, 2010
Tags: alan johnson, cleric, continent, daily star, day of judgment, devotees, followers, hardline, home secretary, jan 24, london jan, muslims, organisations, platforms, preacher, prohibition, rome, spain, star reports, terrorism act