Harry takes girl to Batman movieJuly 20th, 2012 - 9:08 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 20 (IANS) Prince Harry reportedly partied till the early hours with a 23-year-old dance graduate with whom he had gone to watch the premiere of the latest Batman film “The Dark Knight Rises” in London.
The 27-year-old Harry and Cressida Bonas arrived and left separately to throw reporters off the scent, the Daily Express reported Friday.
They sat together in the cinema with Harry’s cousin Princess Eugenie and her boyfriend Jack Brooksbank.
All four went to the after-party in Covent Garden before ending up at the Salon nightclub in Mayfair.
Cressida studied dance at Leeds University.
- Prince Harry parties with socialite - Jul 23, 2012
- Prince Harry gets cozy with model Cara Delevingne - Jul 20, 2012
- Styles dating a girl his own age - Aug 05, 2012
- Queen's granddaughter declares she's single and available on Facebook - Sep 25, 2010
- Prince Harry takes charge of the 'wedmin' of brother Williams - Apr 24, 2011
- Chelsy Davy enjoys night out with Kate Middleton's sister - Feb 19, 2011
- Prince Harry is planning to host an after-party breakfast - Apr 25, 2011
- Prince Harry swimming pool nightclub - Aug 29, 2011
- Lady Gaga threatens to sue over 'Baby Gaga' human breast milk ice cream - Mar 05, 2011
- Gaga to sue ice-cream parlour - Mar 05, 2011
- P. Diddy's house rule - wear slippers! - May 05, 2012
- Rihanna's no-show upsets gay Aussie fans - Mar 07, 2011
- Gwen Stefani to marry again? - Aug 16, 2012
- Rihanna to make lucrative appearance at Sydney nightclub - Mar 02, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth hosts diamond jubilee lunch - May 20, 2012