Hari tied third at SPICE Cup chessSeptember 27th, 2008 - 7:06 pm ICT by IANS
Lubbock (Texas), Sept 27 (IANS) India’s Pentala Harikrishna drew his seventh round and maintained his unbeaten record in the SPICE Cup invitational chess tournament.The former world junior champion played a draw with black pieces against Alexander Onischuk of US Friday evening.
Harikrishna has four points from seven rounds with six draws and one win. He is tied in third place, half a point behind the two leaders Varuzhan Akobian of the US and Leonid Kritz of Germany, who have 4.5 points each.
Results: Onischuk drew with Harikrishna; Mikhalevski lost to Kritz; Akobian drew with Becerra; Miton beat Kaidanov and Perelshteyn drew with Stefansson.
- Harikrishna stays in third place in SPICE Cup chess - Sep 28, 2008
- Harikrishna draws first round at SPICE Cup chess - Sep 21, 2008
- Fourth straight draw for Harikrishna in chess tourney - Sep 23, 2008
- Harikrishna wins last round, wins Spice Cup title - Sep 29, 2008
- Hari moves to joint third in SPICE Cup chess - Sep 26, 2008
- Two more draws for Harikrishna at SPICE Cup chess - Sep 22, 2008
- Negi wins Best Game prize in Corus fifth round - Jan 22, 2010
- Anand draws for sixth time, Abhijit wins in Group C - Jan 23, 2010
- Winning start for Indian men and women's chess teams at Olympiad - Sep 22, 2010
- Winning start for Indian men, women at chess Olympiad - Sep 22, 2010
- Anand draws again, Negi and Hari share Best Game prize - Jan 24, 2010
- Anand, Negi begin with draws at Corus chess - Jan 17, 2010
- Chess: Russia outwit India to take lead - Aug 18, 2012
- Corus chess: Anand draws again, Abhijeet wins 11th round - Jan 30, 2010
- AAI Chess: Sasikiran has outside chance for top spot - Jul 01, 2011