Hamburger fan Michelle Obama: I cover up my hips with pleatsMarch 22nd, 2009 - 11:44 am ICT by ANI
London, Mar 22 (ANI): After a worldwide debate over her biceps, US First Lady Michelle Obama appears to be having a little trouble keeping a part of her body in shape hips.
The 45-year-old, who is almost 5ft 11in tall, has candidly revealed that she has a thing for hamburgers and chips, and is concerned about her hips.
I have hips, she told The New York Times, and I have them covered up with these pleats. The 45-year-old first lady admitted that she was not naturally slim and, like countless other mothers her age, had to be careful with her exercise and diet while choosing her clothes carefully.
Like hubby, Mrs, Obama added, she followed an exercise routine. It includes lifting light weights, using a skipping rope and running.
This is work, The Times quoted her, as telling the newspaper.
However, she added: I could live on French fries. They are my favourite food in the whole world.(ANI)
- Michelle Obama sports a $6,800 jacket - Jul 30, 2012
- Chris Christie defends Michelle Obama's obesity campaign - Feb 28, 2011
- Michelle Obama branded a 'hypocrite' for 'eating ribs on ski vacation' - Feb 22, 2011
- Obama's daughters find him embarrassing - Jan 14, 2012
- Michelle Obama admits she's a "lover" of french fries - Sep 14, 2010
- Michelle Obama says she can't stand beets - Aug 05, 2010
- What motivates Mendes to stay fit? - May 11, 2011
- Obama has finally kicked the butt, says proud First Lady Michelle - Feb 09, 2011
- Michelle Obama to appear on iCarly - Jun 09, 2011
- Michelle Obama says Ikram Goldman is still her top style advisor - Feb 10, 2011
- Michelle Obama gives Wills-Kate tips on how to achieve marital bliss - Jan 29, 2011
- US First Lady: 'No Facebook for Obama girls' - Feb 09, 2011
- Michelle Obama portrayed as overweight in cartoon attacking her obesity campaign - Feb 16, 2011
- Bring Michelle Obama home with designer pillow covers! - Nov 04, 2010
- Michelle Obama promotes breastfeeding - Feb 16, 2011
Tags: biceps, chips, clothes, diet, exercise routine, favourite food, french fries, hamburger, hamburgers, hips, hubby, light weights, little trouble, london, michelle obama, new york times, pleats, shape, skipping rope, worldwide debate